Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
It’s not working.

Cliff notes

There's screenshots of tweets the alleged driver made saying "fuck nip , it's hoover" and how "shitty" was kicked out of the 60s two years ago and he disappeared and started fuckin with the hoovers and then popped up outta nowhere the day of the shooting.

There are so many different stories, which is expected but its such a fragile, highly sensitive, potentially volatile subject... And with so many who arnt in the know playing detective and making videos about the subject throwing people under the bus schitt is dangerous... These YouTubers and TMZ sites that wernt there or even in the know, they are accusing and putting people out there for the whole world to see, that kinda thing can spark serious repercussion and get innocent people or their families killed...

Just look at the comments in that video, there are 100's of different it was him/her comments, even people saying schitt like their spirit or 3rd eye tells them it was so & so WTF youre gonna accuse someone of murder because your fckn 3rd eye told you??? Does that hold up in court or warrant a green light??? Nips real family and friends will prolly know what or why it went down, so leave it to them...

IMO these videos people make as internet detectives do nothing but spark serious real life rumours that ruin peoples lives, like I said Nips fam are on the ground they prolly know whats up...

Its interesting to hear from actual official people who are on the ground but the internet detectives and TMZ sites are fckn dangerous, its not like they are speculating on typical celebrity gossip, this is serious schitt...

There are so many different stories, which is expected but its such a fragile, highly sensitive, potentially volatile subject... And with so many who arnt in the know playing detective and making videos about the subject throwing people under the bus schitt is dangerous... These YouTubers and TMZ sites that wernt there or even in the know, they are accusing and putting people out there for the whole world to see, that kinda thing can spark serious repercussion and get innocent people or their families killed...

Just look at the comments in that video, there are 100's of different it was him/her comments, even people saying schitt like their spirit or 3rd eye tells them it was so & so WTF youre gonna accuse someone of murder because your fckn 3rd eye told you??? Does that hold up in court or warrant a green light??? Nips real family and friends will prolly know what or why it went down, so leave it to them...

IMO these videos people make as internet detectives do nothing but spark serious real life rumours that ruin peoples lives, like I said Nips fam are on the ground they prolly know whats up...

Its interesting to hear from actual official people who are on the ground but the internet detectives and TMZ sites are fckn dangerous, its not like they are speculating on typical celebrity gossip, this is serious schitt...

I truly believe Blac Sam and Lauren knew before the day ended what happened and why. I agree that playing internet detective is disrespectful to the family and friends especially uploading these theories for the world to see. As fans and admirers, just continue to rep Nip and his brilliant mind by uplifting your own communities and it’s leaders. *Stop trying to create worry and live.

*A white woman told me that when we were both discussing our fertility issues and now it’s one of my daily affirmations.

Back