Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead Outside His Store In LA (RIP, LONG LIVE NIP)

test
I been questioning why rappers dont own there masters since joe budden and everyday struggle
It’s more complicated than that it’s easier for artist today to own their master recordings because there s no real need for dependency on the record labels and companies but that’s only for ppl able big enough to negotiate or go in to new contracts in this digital age

A lot of niggas dont have a vision to execute. So I can't expect them to play the long game like Nip. Blacc Sam played a big part in Nip's vision, and most niggas dont have a guiding force like that.
are you sure?
sometimes it seems like its dudes like sam out there but they get over looked. called dreamers or thinking like white people.
nip believed in him, as he did nip.
nothing could break their bond...they knew what was important.

I can't remember what page but there was a video where big u was responding to rumours that he got nip killed and in the video he flat out claimed he "made nipsey". That shit sounded odd af and was unnecessarily disrespectful. But I don't know enough about their history to know why he feel that way or if its valid.

Yeah I remember seeing that video, see its been posted again... I mean if thats all people are going off and there argument nearly 10 years ago its pretty foul to throw such serious allegations on something as potentially volatile as this...

I think what civilians and non bangers need to remember is, alot of bangers arnt going to always be in floods of tears like civilians when friends die as they are used to losing friends to violence, that doesnt mean they are not upset, they just often become desensitised to these things...

I think what civilians and non bangers need to remember is, alot of bangers arnt going to always be in floods of tears like civilians when friends die as they are used to losing friends to violence, that doesnt mean they are not upset, they just often become desensitised to these things...
Ppl grieve differently man. Sometimes we need to just let ppl be ppl' mistakes and all.

Yeah I remember seeing that video, see its been posted again... I mean if thats all people are going off and there argument nearly 10 years ago its pretty foul to throw such serious allegations on something as potentially volatile as this...

Oh I'm not saying dude had something to do with his murder. Like I said I don't know enough about their relationship to make any kind of assumption. I just pointed out it seemed kinda off and disrespectful but again I don't really know anything about their relationship and past so I can't call it.

Oh I'm not saying dude had something to do with his murder. Like I said I don't know enough about their relationship to make any kind of assumption. I just pointed out it seemed kinda off and disrespectful but again I don't really know anything about their relationship and past so I can't call it.

Yeah I see that man I didnt think were saying he was at all...

Back