Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipple Piercings... Turn on or Turn off?

???

• Turn off

• Turn on

Results are only viewable after voting.
They nice but it also depends on the tittys. Can’t have bug bites for tits with those that’s just weird.

Every girl I dated that had them I straight up told them I dont like that shit because u tey licking the nipples and it taste like a mouth full of nipples.

Another thing I learned is it takes forever to heal properly so your ass dont know it still somewhat a open wound sometimes with puss and fluid because alot of these girls who get it done dont understand there is full cleaning method while the healing process is happening and they think 2 mo ths their nipples healed. Alot of women confirmed this that used to have them so it just grosses me out more.

Every girl I dated that had them I straight up told them I dont like that shit because u tey licking the nipples and it taste like a mouth full of nipples.

Another thing I learned is it takes forever to heal properly so your ass dont know it still somewhat a open wound sometimes with puss and fluid because alot of these girls who get it done dont understand there is full cleaning method while the healing process is happening and they think 2 mo ths their nipples healed. Alot of women confirmed this that used to have them so it just grosses me out more.

Idk bro, a mouthful of nipples actually sounds pretty cool...

lmao...i was hoping bro meant nickels

but yeah i never saw none of them problems...of course you gotta be cleanly and take care of em

I dont recall it tasting like metal titty either

Lol yea my bad nickles, I've dated a few girls with them, it def got that metal taste and they all in the way. Just prefer some nice tender nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
Back