Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Looks like it could be a new one and not a port.

Coppin' Crash Bandicoot and real life Mario Tennis looks like it could be dope

Last edited:
Word U think that smash gonna be New? First day cop if so. I like that they used the splatoon opening as a cover up for that shit everybody thought it was gone be splatoon 2

Word U think that smash gonna be New? First day cop if so. I like that they used the splatoon opening as a cover up for that shit everybody thought it was gone be splatoon 2

Yeah people have pointed out the trailer says HAL Labs and not Bandai Namco, who developed Smash 4.

We sharing friend codes? I’ll post mine later. Gonna need some victims for when Smash drops.

Maaann fuck no!

Fuck i look like payin for some cardboard bruh thats the stupidest shit ever to me

Creative/smart as fuck but damn i just cant get passed the fact that its cardboard.

Its more so for the kids anyways.. but still I wish i would buy my kid that shit

Maaann fuck no!

Fuck i look like payin for some cardboard bruh thats the stupidest shit ever to me

Creative/smart as fuck but damn i just cant get passed the fact that its cardboard.

Its more so for the kids anyways.. but still I wish i would buy my kid that shit

Yeah that's some shyt I'd buy my nephew. When I 1st saw the vid, I thought Nintendo was bs'n. Lol.

Can't front tho...Nintendo stay comin up wit creative shyt

Yeah that's some shyt I'd buy my nephew. When I 1st saw the vid, I thought Nintendo was bs'n. Lol.

Can't front tho...Nintendo stay comin up wit creative shyt

Its supposedly selling really good on amazon. I swear i just cant get passed it being cardboard.

I mean maybe its really durable cardboard or something but if not what happens if that when it breaks or something? will the replacement pieces be cheap? if so then thats cool

Back