Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

I hate Nintendo so much for their bs business practices and blatant disregard for their loyal consumers but BOTW was amaaaaaaaaaaaazin'

Too good a game for such trash hardware mayne
If there wasn't a pandemic I wouldn't of played it and that's crazy it's easily the best game off the last 10 years

TL;DR stolen from Reddit

• The New Switch Iteration WILL support Nvidia's Deep Learning Super Sampling.
  • An OLED Display Upgrade will also be accompanying the system for portable play.
  • 4k quality is expected when plugged into the TV.
  • The companies new chipset will also bring a better CPU and increased memory.
  • DLSS Support requires new code to be added to games, so it'll primarily be used to improve graphics on upcoming titles.
  • Analysts expect the new switch to be offered at a higher price than the current model.
  • A $349.99 value proposition of the device is expected but could go up as $399.99

Last edited:
I aint buying no other damn switch

me n my boy were talking on Saturday about how they need to go back n release a actual console for their next drop

highly doubt it happens but a nigga can wish

Monster Hunter Rise Surpasses 5 Million Units Globally!
renderTimingPixel.png

Breath of the Wild is an amazing game. I'm pissed all my weapons are brittle as fuck though. Can't wait to get a durable sword

Back