Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Was getting ready to play Zelda when I saw that on my TV. Meh. Don't really see a big deal it.

Was getting ready to play Zelda when I saw that on my TV. Meh. Don't really see a big deal it.
If you've got a switch already, I don't think there's really a point to it, unless you wanna spend a couple hundred just to have a portable switch on hand if you're ever bored.

this is probably gonna be more geared towards kids who were having a hard time convinving their parents to drop $300 on a console, or for people who like handhelds but aren't big on actual consoles.

Personally, as someone who hasn't copped a switch yet, I think I'd just spend the extra $100 just to have the ability to play it on a tv (or cop a projector and figure out how to play it on that).

If there was a greater price difference between the regular Switch and the Lite then I might opt for the Lite, but $100? ehh

I just copped a switch and the Zelda game for my sons bday

I dont know a shit about this thing

Any tips and hacks i should know of?

Do i need to buy another controller son he can play 2player stuff or does the joy con things really work for 2 ppl?

Get a 2nd controller if yall plan on playing games together
Do it not work for all games or does it just suck?

And i seen there is a different type of controller without the joystix.

If i cop a 2nd controller should i make sure i get one with stix?

They like $66 on amazon

That shit crazy

Do i need to buy another controller son he can play 2player stuff or does the joy con things really work for 2 ppl?

u can use the joycons as controllers. It works well for a kid but kinda sucks for grown folks cause they so small. Its not impossible to play w/ them tho and in some cases its better to use them

I'd say you need a regular controller (Game cube or just one for switch will work) if you gonna be playing fighting game like smash or something

A game like Mario Party/Mario Kart is funner when using joy cons imo because you actually have to use it to do certain things (turn, jump up and down and shit like that)

I'd say just have one controller in case you dont like it

Do it not work for all games or does it just suck?

And i seen there is a different type of controller without the joystix.

If i cop a 2nd controller should i make sure i get one with stix?

They like $66 on amazon

That shit crazy

Yeah there's different types. I also got the Pro controller b/c I wanted something different. But like TD stated...certain games work best it the Joy ones

I just copped a switch and the Zelda game for my sons bday

I dont know a shit about this thing

Any tips and hacks i should know of?

Enjoy my nig Zelda is very lit, as is Mario Odyssey.

I don't play so often but I keep my eye on the Smash community cah it's super active.

Online is trash but you get a NES and SNES games with it.

Mario Kart super fun as always.

Avoid the sports games

the switch also has a lot of fun lil games on it that you might over look cause it looks corny but the shit will be fun as hell

Ultimate Chicken Horse is a good party game and it can be played online w/ randoms. Its given me a lot good laughs and Its easy to get lost in it once u start playing

Snipper clips is another good one if u like a challenge but its one of those games that'll piss u off if the person you working w/ can't get their shit together.

I'm still playing Zelda. I've been bs'n on completing it b/c there's is SOOOO much to explore.

Back