Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

I cant beat the new challengers. King Dede disrespecting the fuck outta me. A whole shit load of them hoed me around, I'm upset

Fought Mario on that DK shack stage wit the river under it.

I spent more time fighting the river than I did Mario.

I can't front...having having a home entertainment system makes SB sound even better.

Last edited:
We should have a ABW Smash Brothers tourney. Winner gets 500,000 ABW bucks.

Or a betting pool.

I can set it up, all the players down just need to post in this thread of they want to participate. We won't make any deadlines for fights, 2 players facing each other will have to agree on what time and day they will be on.

Tournament style rules - best 2 out of 3. It'll be 3 stock Time limit of 10 minutes, tournament stages only (FD or Battlefield style), winning player can strike off one stage (meaning a stage can be banned after playing there) if players are 2-2 then the loser of the previous match can pick any stage. All characters allowed.

Anyone have any objections ?
ya'll just let me know how ya'll doing it

who gon set up a bracket?

are there going to be videos of the matches?

You know I'm always down

If you want I can come online tonight and drop Ether pt 2 "The Pichu Edition" on you LOLOLOL

Damn I forgot to respond back to this. Lol.

You ain't trying to see deez hands nucca. I'm improving daily.

I hate when I got a muthafucca dead to rights on SSB, and another muthafucca comes in and fucc it up!

I can't front...Ness was problem for me. Muthafucca always got lucky.

I'm tryin decide squad I should roll wit as my go to. Got my Mii Fighter on point so far. I'm liking Bowser Jr. and Cloud so far.

Back