Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Bought my daughter the new switch sports and Zelda: breath of the wild

I think Nintendo is sketchy af for not including golf or boxing out the gate. Golf is coming via free dlc in the fall. Tf?

Might try to play the Zelda game when she go back with her mom. I don't like the art style though

Bought my daughter the new switch sports and Zelda: breath of the wild

I think Nintendo is sketchy af for not including golf or boxing out the gate. Golf is coming via free dlc in the fall. Tf?

Might try to play the Zelda game when she go back with her mom. I don't like the art style though
Botw is the goat game

IDK man

I'm sitting here at her girl scouts meeting and decided to play it. The button mapping takes some getting used to but I really don't like the art style.

I might play it after she go to bed
You'll love it once you start getting stronger and finding more areas shit is dope

I was gonna buy BOTW a few months ago and changed my mind because I know I would never beat it

AP was better off buying the new kirby

I was gonna buy BOTW a few months ago and changed my mind because I know I would never beat it

AP was better off buying the new kirby
She played demo in Target and I could tell it was gonna piss me off if she beat it in a weekend.

The ign review also said it was super short

I'm not paying no 60+ tax for that shit.

Hell, these two games combined pissed me off cause all I could think of is how many PC games that could buy.

She played demo in Target and I could tell it was gonna piss me off if she beat it in a weekend.

Hell, these two games combined pissed me off cause all I could think of is how many PC games that could buy.
Lol and the price never gonna go down

Lol and the price never gonna go down
EXACTLY!!!

I ain't tryna sound broke or like money a problem but fuck brah. Unless you getting company discounts on these games, I can't see someone in their right mind buying more than a couple games a year especially if you own multiple consoles/systems

Yeah most likely

i would get disinterested probably from getting stuck or something

Zelda not really my shit though

I just wanted to try it since it’s one of the most influential games ever
My employee told me it was like Skyrim with a Zelda skin

Bro you missed the big sale on the last black Friday.....BOTW was on sale for $30 that's when I copped it

Yeah most likely

i would get disinterested probably from getting stuck or something

Zelda not really my shit though

I just wanted to try it since it’s one of the most influential games ever
I felt the same exact way but once I played it it wasn't that complicated plus it gets more fun the deeper you get into it

Bro you missed the big sale on the last black Friday.....BOTW was on sale for $30 that's when I copped it
I didn't get her switch until December for her bday.

Plus, I let her pick a game as a reward for good behavior and she wanted that so... It is what it is but I'm definitely gonna look for the sales this year.

I know them bitches go fast though so it's almost like there aren't enough copies to go around

I felt the same exact way but once I played it it wasn't that complicated plus it gets more fun the deeper you get into it
Hmm My issue is I do not use my switch if I buy a single player game so I’m already facing an uphill battle

shin megami Tensei and Sakuna of rice and ruin collecting dust lol

Back