Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Demon Slayer...yes please

Heard Cup Head was hard af. Now they got Ms.Chalice???

Damn so they only dropped one for the Switch??

it was a rumor that they were working on 9 and were gonna announce it at one of the shows but they never mentioned it so idk if its true.

whoever leaked that must of saw those 48 maps they were adding and thought it was a new game

Nintendo can eat a frank, an additional 49 bucks for the 64 and genesis add on 😒😒 and the only perk is the Mario kart dlc. 😅 but I want those new tracks tho😭
Lmao if I purchase the expansion online deal that Includes N64 & genesis. Does this mean I lose access to the maps in a year when my deal expires?

NSW seems to have sold very well this holiday. Wonder if they can keep that momentum.

Last edited:
They do need to go away from the traditional grass/water/Fire starter types though

Why not Electric, fighting, dark?
Switch it up

Pokémon yellow the last one?
Shit yeah and look how long ago that was

You don’t need to add more Pokémon really just change the format

like you shouldn’t have to go up against relatively easy gym leaders and then battle trainers en route to the gym leaders every time

don’t need to do the same type of starter Pokémon and you don’t need to always start in a small town and help the professor out to get the first Pokémon

They lazy af

Shit yeah and look how long ago that was

You don’t need to add more Pokémon really just change the format

like you shouldn’t have to go up against relatively easy gym leaders and then battle trainers en route to the gym leaders every time

don’t need to do the same type of starter Pokémon and you don’t need to always start in a small town and help the professor out to get the first Pokémon

They lazy af
The online mode has soooooooo much potential and it's always trash

The online mode has soooooooo much potential and it's always trash
Should be able to do an online mode that incorporates other players into your world at this point

should be able to do battles in the field or do story battles that are tag team

and this they could’ve started doing as soon as the switch came out

Back