Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

If you gone get a pokemon game wait till next month

thats when that new one comes out and its supposed to be more of an open world game.
Besides open world, what's the difference between that one and the diamond and pearl shit they got out.

I can't remember which one I saw a trailer for but it looked like something I would buy for myself.

You can't create a custom character in these?

Besides open world, what's the difference between that one and the diamond and pearl shit they got out.

I can't remember which one I saw a trailer for but it looked like something I would buy for myself.

Diamond and Pearl is essentially

4638233D-8D4C-4B33-9A65-BA27DE890ADD.jpeg

Arceus is

08117ED0-55D5-45C8-8E0F-FF7BCC58D6DD.jpeg

Arceus you will walk around huge open areas and hunt and fight Pokémon and people and diamond and pearl is the typical start in a small town and get a starter Pokémon and go to diff cities and fight gym leaders as far as format

nobody knows if Arceus is gonna be good so you can go with a more tried and true formula but the diamond and pearl Remakes aren’t much to write home about if you speak to an actual Pokémon fan

i think theres a review for diamond and pearl in the reviews and first impressions thread

Arceus looks like they might do create a character. I know Sword and Shield do it.

One of the biggest differences between that new one and the others is gonna be that you actually can be walking around, see a Pokémon and it attacks you/damages your character.

Man Nintendo can eat a frank

I hate their business model but that shit is making them a ton of money

Now I gotta get another joy con to play with my daughter. I didn't realize both parts are essentially one controller.

Was trying to play Minecraft dungeons with her last night.

So question

If she has an account on the switch lite that her mom got her, all I need are the credentials so that her saves and shit from games transfer over?

Do y'all I think I should create a profile as the primary account? I got a year free of Nintendo online with bundle I got and trying to figure out the best way to use it? Is it shared across accounts? Probably not

Now I gotta get another joy con to play with my daughter. I didn't realize both parts are essentially one controller.

So question

If she has an account on the switch lite that her mom got her, all I need are the credentials so that her saves and shit from games transfer over?

Do y'all I think I should create a profile as the primary account? I got a year free of Nintendo online with bundle I got and trying to figure out the best way to use it? Is it shared across accounts? Probably not
My 8yr old figured out the controller shit. This too much. I feel so washed

So question

Just know you'll be buying another set or joy cons because after while they drift very badly

I've seen some YouTube videos about fixing the controller drift

But y'all niggas ain't no help lol. I made my own account and she just gonna have to start all over if I buy her the same games her mom bought.

I've been wanting to play this, especially the Mario game I bought her but I haven't had time yet

I've seen some YouTube videos about fixing the controller drift

But y'all niggas ain't no help lol. I made my own account and she just gonna have to start all over if I buy her the same games her mom bought.

I've been wanting to play this, especially the Mario game I bought her but I haven't had time yet
You're still gonna end up buying another pair...trust us we know lol but foreal once you playing it shit can be addicting

Back