Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Just got one for my lil girl and I'm confused as shit about Nintendo's business model.

Would y'all recommend getting the discs or digital versions of games.

The digital versions seem to be much cheaper than the disc counterparts

Tag me when you answer this

@AP2.0

Why get disc when you can get digital?

I figure that’s the answer right there
I guess I kinda answered my own question but I'm used to the digital versions of games costing the same as the disc

Plus, I thought maybe what I was looking at were gift cards and not the code to dl the game. But I got her Minecraft dungeons which actually looks pretty neat and it's something we can play together. I wanna get her at least one more so she can have something over at my place.

Was gonna get Pokemon for myself but I see there is diamond and that other one. Why are there two separate games?

What's the biggest memory card these things can accept?

The discs will be worth a lot of money long-term. A lot of these old cartridge games and CDs for previous games are worth hundreds and thousands of dollars. Nintendo's franchise/flagship games very rarely fall in price except for boxing day and black friday. Giving people a physical copy will enhance the value of it long-term.

These NFTs will be the digital equivalent of value for the online content released.
Hmmm.

I guess I kinda answered my own question but I'm used to the digital versions of games costing the same as the disc

Plus, I thought maybe what I was looking at were gift cards and not the code to dl the game. But I got her Minecraft dungeons which actually looks pretty neat and it's something we can play together. I wanna get her at least one more so she can have something over at my place.

Was gonna get Pokemon for myself but I see there is diamond and that other one. Why are there two separate games?

What's the biggest memory card these things can accept?
Pokémon games are the same for the most part it’s just there’s a handful of Pokémon on each version tht are exclusive to that version

switch takes microSD so it’s up to you I believe on how much space

shouldn’t need more than 128GB honestly though

Pokémon games are the same for the most part it’s just there’s a handful of Pokémon on each version tht are exclusive to that version

switch takes microSD so it’s up to you I believe on how much space

shouldn’t need more than 128GB honestly though
So basically they nickel and diming people

Well I'ma see if I can get her at least one more game today and a memory card if you say 128 is enough

I'm only laughing cause red Dead 2 is 122gb by itself😆

Well I'ma see if I can get her at least one more game today and a memory card if you say 128 is enough

Yeah but it’s switch games I don’t think they use up nearly as much space as other games

If you gone get a pokemon game wait till next month

thats when that new one comes out and its supposed to be more of an open world game.

Back