Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Still pushing that dumb app for voice chat. Smh. They’re really clueless when it comes to online.

Fucking shit.

I kno' a lotta people gonna be happy with just the Animal Crossing announcement but come on man if that's all the smoke they had they shudda had the Direct last Friday or sutten

any of yall tried out the Nintendo online subscription?

im runnin the trial right now cause I saw they added dodgeball to the line up

it felt good playin that shit last night, today ima play the multiplayer of it w/ my homie

River city ransom also on there and thats like one of my favorite nintendo games of all time yo

yea man I love that shit, it never loses its replay value.

I turned it on just for a brief second yesterday and ended up playing way longer than I intended to

Aight Y'all I'm Coppin One These Shits For My Vacation To Europe (Long Ass Flight Movies Get Boring)...Whats The First Couple Of Games That I MUST Have For This Joint? I'm Thankin Mario Oddessey And Dragball Fighter..Not Sure If I Wanna Fuck With That Zelda Shit

Aight Y'all I'm Coppin One These Shits For My Vacation To Europe (Long Ass Flight Movies Get Boring)...Whats The First Couple Of Games That I MUST Have For This Joint? I'm Thankin Mario Oddessey And Dragball Fighter..Not Sure If I Wanna Fuck With That Zelda Shit

Mario is GOAT but so is Zelda. I've heard DB Fighterz is quite dead online tho

I was hoping for some good deals on this but there was nothing... everyone had it for $299.99... so it’s coming soon... is that Mario kart the same shit that was on the previous one?

Back