Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

E5kL5pJXoAw6mCo

Nintendo ain't changing shyt. Folks been giving the same gripes since the Wii...actually b4. They know what their bread & butter is. Hasn't failed them yet.

That price for the 512GB
:yikes2:

I put down a reservation for the cheapest one today but im thinking about goin up one more.

idk but i been wanting a gaming pc for years and this shit seem like it might be a game changer

you dont think it'll give it a run for its money?

I say that cause its basically a portable gaming pc and will be more powerful than the switch out the gate
I think the Switch is on pace to hit 100 million sales in just under 5 years.
That would mean this thing sells extremely well. There's an audience for this, but I dont know if it's that big.

I think the Switch is on pace to hit 100 million sales in just under 5 years.
That would mean this thing sells extremely well. There's an audience for this, but I dont know if it's that big.

thats true, i doubt it does that damn good

i think it'll sell well though, theres a lot of people who wanna dive into pc gaming but they dont wanna pay for a top of the line gaming pc to do it. this will be a cheaper alternative. those extreme gamers that already own gaming pcs will probably buy too just because its portable

the only way they fuck this up is if it runs poorly or some shit. im hearing that the specs for it already got it looking better than that OLED switch.

don't get me wrong, it aint just nintendo in trouble if this joint does well, the other two consoles will be too once they release one that has even more power

Is skyward sword worth my money?? The motion control stuff putt me off the Wii version I' read the controls are not much better on the switch

Back