Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

So you are saying crash racing was better? Why so?
Higher learning curve
Takes more skill to play
Much harder game
Has a story mode (remastered but still)
More modes
Better tracks with more variety
Has better customization for vehicles and characters
more stuff to unlock and buy
They even added DLC tracks (I wanna say 5 or 6) in the months after it came out for free

much more fun game to play imo

Which one? Shield or the other?
The difference between shield and sword is small like two gym leaders change and the legendary Pokémon you can get is different I can’t remember if the other regular pokemon is different but for a guy like you it doesn’t matter which you get

20210130_131609.jpg

Why y'all didn't tell me how hard it is to get one of these right now?

And btw I'm thinking about copping the Pokemon game, but them nerds saying it's one of the worst Pokemon games in a minute. What the streets saying?

I got shield but as far as i know there aint much of a difference other than the starter pokemon you get
How long did it take you to beat the game? I might cop. Folks said the lack of generation 1 pokemon and how easy it is makes it a bad game. What you say to that fam?

How long did it take you to beat the game? I might cop. Folks said the lack of generation 1 pokemon and how easy it is makes it a bad game. What you say to that fam?
The game holds your hand a bit much but it’s a fun experience and there’s generation 1 Pokémon in the DLC isle of armor

Do not buy Mario Party or Mario Tennis them shits are closer to demos than full games.

If you want a challenge, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze has amazin' reviews and a lotta people name it and all time great platformer. It's very difficult tho I didn't finish it lmao great game

You can play with the SO too

Mario Tennis is fun i like playin that w the kids

Mario Party is more for lil kids. My kids like it. I dont.

DK Tropical Freeze is way hard. We didnt get far and gave up long ago

Back