Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Copping a Switch for my birthday soon guys! Any suggestions on what I should get? Also is the pro controller worth it and if not any good knock offs?

My goal is to start off with 3-4 games. Its only me and my girl(she rarely play video games) but hopefully I can play y'all online one of these days or something.

Copping a Switch for my birthday soon guys! Any suggestions on what I should get? Also is the pro controller worth it and if not any good knock offs?

My goal is to start off with 3-4 games. Its only me and my girl(she rarely play video games) but hopefully I can play y'all online one of these days or something.
I would say buying a pro controller is def worth it if u plan on playing 2player.

But if u goin solo it should come w a "joy con grip" which turns ur joystics into a pro controller

s-l400.png

As far as games if you’re active, I got the Ring Fit Adventures. It’s pretty dope and comes with the game and the ring and leg accessories to play. The game works off literally you being active so in order to play you’re jogging and using your arms. I have Mario games as well as Just Dance.

As far as games if you’re active, I got the Ring Fit Adventures. It’s pretty dope and comes with the game and the ring and leg accessories to play. The game works off literally you being active so in order to play you’re jogging and using your arms. I have Mario games as well as Just Dance.
This game works on nintendo switch? I can use the switch controllers right?

I need more game suggestions guys por favor!

@Gene Parmesan @Sion @GOAT

Looking for 4 to start off with.
My guess was
Mario odyssey
Mario party
Zelda
And Smash
I think the bundle I'm getting comes with mario kart so that's 5 in total
May also cop super mario 3D world

I would say buying a pro controller is def worth it if u plan on playing 2player.

But if u goin solo it should come w a "joy con grip" which turns ur joystics into a pro controller

s-l400.png
Appreciate it, will have a controller for the Queen, may cop a pro controller for me. Any good knock off pro controllers or should I get the real thing?

I need more game suggestions guys por favor!

@Gene Parmesan @Sion @GOAT

Looking for 4 to start off with.
My guess was
Mario odyssey
Mario party
Zelda
And Smash
I think the bundle I'm getting comes with mario kart so that's 5 in total
May also cop super mario 3D world
lol so right now you have nothing?

Odyssey to me wasn’t worth the money (my wife beat that I swear the same day she bought it)

Paper Mario the origami king
Astral chain
Mario 3D world
Luigi’s mansion 3

monster Hunter rise comes out in March and a JRPG called bravely default comes out next month

lol so right now you have nothing?

Odyssey to me wasn’t worth the money (my wife beat that I swear the same day she bought it)

Paper Mario the origami king
Astral chain
Mario 3D world
Luigi’s mansion 3

monster Hunter rise comes out in March and a JRPG called bravely default comes out next month
Thanks fam, I was going to get paper mario but I hate turn based games. How's lugis mansion combat system? Thoughts on super smash brothers? Gotta check our astral chain.

Thanks fam, I was going to get paper mario but I hate turn based games. How's lugis mansion combat system? Thoughts on super smash brothers? Gotta check our astral chain.

oh yeah you can get smash and ahh you don’t like turn based? Forget bravely default and PM then and I don’t own luigi’s mansion but I know it’s good I’m not sure about the combat I know it’s not turn based though

astral chain is 1 player remember that

BOTW
Mario Kart
Mario 3D world
Smash bros

should be all you need though for the next 3 months

oh yeah you can get smash and ahh you don’t like turn based? Forget bravely default and PM then and I don’t own luigi’s mansion but I know it’s good I’m not sure about the combat I know it’s not turn based though

astral chain is 1 player remember that

BOTW
Mario Kart
Mario 3D world
Smash bros

should be all you need though for the next 3 months
Appreciate it. Why is mario kart so replayable? What keeps y'all coming back to playing it a racing game? What separates it from other racers like Sonic racing? I'm not trying shit on it, I wanna see why it's loved. I'm still getting it btw

Appreciate it. Why is mario kart so replayable? What keeps y'all coming back to playing it a racing game? What separates it from other racers like Sonic racing? I'm not trying shit on it, I wanna see why it's loved. I'm still getting it btw
It’s easy to play accessible and it’s fun for even casual gamers. Game designed to keep you in the race too and you can make it so you don’t even fall off the stage

I only play it with my wife or with friends though I can’t imagine playing that on solo

I will say when I bought crash team racing for PS I only played mario kart once in the span of a year lol

Get the new pokemon game shit is crack....almost any mario game is fine

It’s easy to play accessible and it’s fun for even casual gamers. Game designed to keep you in the race too and you can make it so you don’t even fall off the stage

I only play it with my wife or with friends though I can’t imagine playing that on solo

I will say when I bought crash team racing for PS I only played mario kart once in the span of a year lol
So you are saying crash racing was better? Why so?

Back