Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

They got them games for cheap over there too.

That Mario Kart is dope! "Guns, Gore, and Cannoli" be taking up a lot of my time on that console. I be on my PS4 more than my Switch, but I give credit where credit is due. It's worth every penny.

That was MY SHYT!! I had to rent that game multiple times from Blockbuster in order how to play it, then beat it. Lol

Your not gonna believe this, but one time my cousins were visiting.

There's this part in the game where you can enter codes to get stuff w/o having to actually play to get tha stuff. Well, I lucked up and entered a long code and my cousin who wasn't paying attention turned the game off right as I entered the code. We were going outside to play and I'll never forget that.

iu

My neices and son want me to get a switch to play with them. I ain’t hit “buy” yet because I don’t think Ima be on that mf like that.

I enjoyed pokemon shield. But I expecting something more from the first console adventure pokemon game. Maybe I had too much high hopes.

Damn near waited 23 years for this game

iu

These help!

I wanna see if I can put an external hard drive on my Switch instead tho. I'ma have to order a 1TB card for that thing.

Back