Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

Nintendo are some flagrant moneygrubbers. Charging 60 bucks for the same damn games over and over again. Every platform it never fails.
The trailer i saw said there were slight graphic upgrades.

$60 is alot for old game but this is 3 different games that came out on 3 diff consoles

:js4:

...idk im coppin for sure for the kid so im tryn talk myself into it being cool

I'm still mad I fell for the hype and bought boring ass animal crossing.

Between that and all the shovelware crap in their shop and the fact that any decent game they have that's not an exclusive looks and runs better and is cheaper on another platform makes my switch essentially a snes emulator since that's all I use it for.

I'm still mad I fell for the hype and bought boring ass animal crossing.

Between that and all the shovelware crap in their shop and the fact that any decent game they have that's not an exclusive looks and runs better and is cheaper on another platform makes my switch essentially a snes emulator since that's all I use it for.

Yeah man Nintendo really screwin' niggas over but this is to be expected by now, they're trash to their consumers.

Yeah man Nintendo really screwin' niggas over but this is to be expected by now, they're trash to their consumers.

Them and Square need to get off their high horse. But funny enough is their lack of innovation and commitment to overcharging makes them suffer the most from emulation and piracy.

Back