Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Nintendo Switch

I wish they'd just release a actual console again. They can have the switch as their handheld just like it used to be when we had a console and the game boys. Those mfs know they got money to do both. Give us a fully functioning console thatll put us back in the game with PS and XBOX

I wish they'd just release a actual console again. They can have the switch as their handheld just like it used to be when we had a console and the game boys. Those mfs know they got money to do both. Give us a fully functioning console thatll put us back in the game with PS and XBOX
They know their market. Plus with kids taking ipads everywhere and tablets it won't happen anytime soon

Aight, so I just found that if you sign up for the online service they give you a deal where you can basically get $30 off if you buy two games. I guess that's not a bad deal, especially since you can get a free 7 day online trial. I'm about to use that shit to get Breath of the Wild and Skyward Sword.

Aight, so I just found that if you sign up for the online service they give you a deal where you can basically get $30 off if you buy two games. I guess that's not a bad deal, especially since you can get a free 7 day online trial. I'm about to use that shit to get Breath of the Wild and Skyward Sword.
So after you buy two games for $120 you will pay $20 for online + expansion pack instead of $50?

So after you buy two games for $120 you will pay $20 for online + expansion pack instead of $50?

I'm not sure what you're asking. What I'm talking about is just a voucher that you buy for $100 that let's you get any 2 games on a particular list. I'm personally not paying anything for online cause I used the free trial and as far as I know the games I'm going to get don't require online though BotW does have and expansion on sale for $20 right now. It's that what you're talking about?

I'm not sure what you're asking. What I'm talking about is just a voucher that you buy for $100 that lets you get any 2 games on a particular list. I'm personally not paying anything for online cause I used the free trial and as far as I know the games I'm going to get don't require online though BotW does have and expansion on sale for $20 right now. It's that what you're talking about?
I kinda read it wrong I took what you said as if buy two games you get $30 off the online

But I got it now

Back