Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj gets dragged over vaccine tweets

When Fauci was under Trump he didn’t do much to stop the misinformation coming directly from Trump. I wonder why he feels the need to address Niki? Why wouldn’t he just point out that she’s a entertainer?

Or why didn’t he point out his agency just awarded millions of dollars to study if the vaccine is causing issues with women’s menstrual cycle because they’ve gotten so many complaints?

Doesn’t a woman having irregular periods affect her chances of pregnancy?

Fauci should step down at this point. :cont:

I was gon point that out because his followers actually follow his word

Sorry but no, I don't agree with allowing ppl to act irrationally. Some ppl are better informed than others.

Giving ppl the agency to make their own choice is what makes democracy problematic. They're inevitably will be ppl who are tainted by misinformation and their own ignorance and stupidity. Case in point - anti-vaxxer morons.

Sometimes Ppl are better off forced to do certain things. Why do you think attending school is law.

Yeah we see things differently. Your mindset is European 😒. Stockholm Syndrome Degenerate. School is mandated so this capitalist based society has a labor force.Go read before you come to me with your domesticated thoughts on controlling people.
SmartSelect_20210914-192323_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah we see things differently. Your mindset is European 😒. Stockholm Syndrome Degenerate. School is mandated so this capitalist based society has a labor force.Go read before you come to me with your domesticated thoughts on controlling people.
View attachment 643201

Exactly. We live in a capitalist system, so we equip ourselves with the tools to manoeuvre it. Additionally, we're providing the current and next generations with knowledge to better themselves.

If we somehow dismantled a capitalist system for something more communistic it'd still be in our best interests to mandate education lest we fall into a state of excess leisure and stagnation.

P.S. eat a dick

Exactly. We live in a capitalist system, so we equip ourselves with the tools to manoeuvre it. Additionally, we're providing the current and next generations with knowledge to better themselves.

If we somehow dismantled a capitalist system for something more communistic it'd still be in our best interests to mandate education lest we fall into a state of excess leisure and stagnation.

P.S. eat a dick
Now you know that's your job. That's what you went to school 🏫 for after all.

P.S. eat a dick

Here you go , you seem like the type to like black chocolate dick. I bet your throat game is fire.

SmartSelect_20210914-202315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here you go , you seem like the type to like black chocolate dick. I bet your throat game is fire.

View attachment 643240
I saw this like “oh shit, that’s fucked up he posted that at her”. Then I realized it was the female that did it and I thought “oh ok”. Then I thought “damn that’s a fucked up double standard.”

Just pointing it out, it’s not a hill I want to die on.

I saw this like “oh shit, that’s fucked up he posted that at her”. Then I realized it was the female that did it and I thought “oh ok”. Then I thought “damn that’s a fucked up double standard.”

Just pointing it out, it’s not a hill I want to die on.
@Bobjones stupid Muthafuker told me to eat a dick. So yeah no...I will kindly serve him what obviously he is craving. Wasn't talking about dicks in any way. So for that to be your response to something you don't like wtf. You put your non melainated fingers to your keyboard to type that shit. GET THE FUCK OUT OFF MY POST/COMMENT @Bobjones.
I told him to fuck off in another thread, because he called me a man...excuse me "bro". But yeah I don't do disrespect. Make a point and move the fuck on.

Also read all the shit before you comment on some double standard 😒.

Last edited:
@Bobjones stupud Muthafuker told me to eat a dick. So yeah no...I will kindly serve him what obviously he is craving. Wasn't talking about dicks in any way. So for that to be your response to something you don't like wtf. You put your non melainated fingers to your keyboard to type that shit. GET THE FUCK OUT OFF MY POST/COMMENT @Bobjones.
I told him to fuck off in another thread, because he called me a man...excuse me "bro". But yeah I don't do disrespect. Make a point and move the fuck on.

Also read all the shit before you comment on some double standard 😒.
ECBDE57E-1E13-4926-87FB-EC6531608265.gif

Lol, nah, he’s wrong too. I just had an introspective moment that was brought on by your post unfortunately.

Like I said, not a hill I want to die on. Y’all can get back to your bickering.

This woman went and "wacked" about 80 of my posts in furious succession. It's nice to see I'm living in her head rent free. But ur better off Taking that toxic cyattie shit back to lipstick alley.

This woman went and "wacked" about 80 of my posts in furious succession. It's nice to see I'm living in her head rent free. But ur better off Taking that toxic cyattie shit back to lipstick alley.
Don't know wtf lipstick alley is you goofy ass Internet gremlin

Breh u called me a degenerate and i returned the favour. I'm sorry u got ur panties in a bunch. Clearly some ppl can dish it out but can't take it. Waste yute.
And true fashion you show your lack of intellectual abilities and critical thinking skills. You literally said that you want to disregard others people's agency...and force them to do what you want. That a fucking degenerate...I said Stockholm too. Which means that you are someone who essentially want to take evolution back.

SmartSelect_20210914-215502_Google.jpg

And true fashion you show your lack of intellectual abilities and critical thinking skills. You literally said that you want to disregard others people's agency...and force them to do what you want. That a fucking degenerate...I said Stockholm too. Which means that you are someone who essentially want to take evolution back.

View attachment 643324
Your proving my point....your IQ is low and you getting offended by facts.

View attachment 643324

If u saw my face you'd be calling me papi , stop this.

Back