Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj gets dragged over vaccine tweets

Fear is a motherfucker. But each person still has agency to do as her or she wants. Regardless if it is rationale to another person. "Doing it for the community" and the "Let's get together ya ya ya" talk sounds great and in practice would be. But I don't believe in forcing someone to do something because someone else say it's best. People think slavery is best for the world, that consuming processed GMO food is good, that world hunger is good...so yeah not here for let's do for each other and "my way" is the best way.View attachment 642704

Sorry but no, I don't agree with allowing ppl to act irrationally. Some ppl are better informed than others.

Giving ppl the agency to make their own choice is what makes democracy problematic. They're inevitably will be ppl who are tainted by misinformation and their own ignorance and stupidity. Case in point - anti-vaxxer morons.

Sometimes Ppl are better off forced to do certain things. Why do you think attending school is law.

Once you do this...

1219529-nicki-minaj-iheartradio-potw-617-409-compressed.jpg

and follow it up with this...

nicki_minaj_chicken_leg_good_morning_america_00.jpg

you don't get to call anybody a coon.

The only Christianity you're ever going to see pushed in the mainstream is the made-up American version where you God wants you to hate everyone that doesn't look, act, or think like you.
Yep the false sect of Christianity lead by John Calvin interpretation of scripture “Calvinism” aka Presbyterian… same tenant of belief held by founding fathers of this country they try to use to justify their wicked choices enslaving people

Yep the false sect of Christianity lead by John Calvin interpretation of scripture “Calvinism” aka Presbyterian… same tenant of belief held by founding fathers of this country they try to use to justify their wicked choices enslaving people
Hmmm I'm not so sure of that, many of the Founding Fathers practiced Deism from my recollection

Hmmm I'm not so sure of that, many of the Founding Fathers practiced Deism from my recollection
Yea that at the very beginning, but Protestant influence was among them as well much of which stemmed from John Calvin reformation and false teaching when it eventually got to them claiming the Bible teaches one can do whatever they please, as long as they have “belief alone” in God, then they are justified and can never lose their justification.

Probably because she has millions of followers on social media who will take what she says seriously. That stan shit runs deep.

You calling me a Nicki Stan?

It plenty of other folks that followers actually listen and do what the person the follow want

You calling me a Nicki Stan?

It plenty of other folks that followers actually listen and do what the person the follow want

I mean if you're a Barb then stand proud. All seriousness though unfortunately Nicki Minaj does have people that will see that bullshit she said and run with it as a fact so when someone with a large platform says some dumb shit then it does need to be addressed. Same reason they keep talking about the dumb shit Joe Rogan does and says regarding covid

I mean if you're a Barb then stand proud. All seriousness though unfortunately Nicki Minaj does have people that will see that bullshit she said and run with it as a fact so when someone with a large platform says some dumb shit then it does need to be addressed. Same reason they keep talking about the dumb shit Joe Rogan does and says regarding covid

Naw. I don’t like being called Stan anything.

Back