Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj’s pedo brother Jelani Maraj(Jepedo?) gets to 25 to life for raping his stepdaughter. Update: Nicki wrote letter to the judge..

Nicki Minaj’s brother, Jelani Maraj, sentenced to 25 years to life for raping stepdaughter

The brother of rapper Nicki Minaj was sentenced to 25 years to life on Monday in Long Island for raping his stepdaughter.

Jelani Maraj was convicted in 2017 in Nassau County Court of repeatedly raping his then 11-year-old stepdaughter.

The girl testified at the three-week trial that Maraj anally raped her and slapped her in the face at their Baldwin home before telling her to keep quite about his actions.

“He would call me his puppet and told me I had no say in what he did to me,” she testified in October 2017, saying Maraj sexually abused her multiple times.

The girl — who was 14 when she gave her testimony — said the first assault took place in April 2015 in Maraj’s bedroom.

“He told me to take off my pants...He told me to come under the covers with him, and he started to caress my back," she said. “He took off his boxers… after that, we had sex.”

She testified the abuse continued for months, even after her brother walked in on Maraj assaulting her.

“I was on my forearms on the bed and my pants were pulled down,” she told the courtroom.
The victim said she asked her then 8-year-old brother not to tell their mother.

Maraj denied the allegations, claiming the child sex abuse charges were a shakedown by his then wife, who allegedly sought $25 million in hush money.

Maraj’s attorney appealed conviction in 2018, claiming that there was jury misconduct, Newsday reported.
State Supreme Court Justice Robert McDonald ordered an inquiry into claims that an alternate juror said during the trial that if the defendant’s famous sister did not testify Maraj must be guilty.

McDonald ruled in October 2019 that the defense did not meet the “burden of proof that any misconduct here created a significant risk that a substantial right of the defendant was prejudiced," Newsday reported.

1580159302364.gif

Last edited:
he ain't gonna make it 25 years.

FavoriteBewitchedArabianwildcat-small.gif

Nicki Minaj's brother is sentenced to 25 years to life for repeatedly raping his 11-year-old stepdaughter while her mother was at work - and despite his famous sister writing a letter to judge on his behalf

• His lawyer read a 2016 letter Minaj wrote in a bid to reduce his time behind bars, calling him the 'most patient, gentle, genuine, giving selfless man I know'
  • On Monday, Maraj begged for 'mercy' and told the court: 'I’d like to apologize for the pain that I caused. I had an excessive drinking problem'
  • The former stepdaughter said in court Monday about her abuse: 'I didn’t think I could make it through the day without an anxiety attack. I felt I had no voice'

back in the day maybe but now a lot states treat pedophilia as a disease and house them all together. They get therapy and all that good shit smh
This world going to shit these niggas should not exist it’s one thing to think of a child (accidentally) in a sexual manner it’s another to actually act on those impulses it’s absolutely idgaf what anyone says It’s disgusting
A527099E-C097-475A-8136-A28E2B0B3478.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
say what, this just as bad as acting on it imo...who looks at a child and gets aroused? an 11 year old at that.
I’ve seen many cases of niggas looking at some kid on social media and getting aroused and thinking they adults that’s what I was talking about
Kids these days many platforms for them “express” themselves

I agree with you though as an adult you should know the difference between a grown person and a child

Last edited by a moderator:
She really wrote a letter for that nigga and she married a sex offender I think that’s the exact reason she fell off so badly women don’t support that shit

Somebody just told me he was convicted,but just got sentenced,but I thought that nigga been got football numbers.

She really wrote a letter for that nigga and she married a sex offender I think that’s the exact reason she fell off so badly women don’t support that shit

She really been having issues since Safaree and her break up,but this shit ain't helping and is doing a number on her image wise.

Last edited:
Back