Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

Not the definition of racist.

You niggas really be having white friends, family and co workers who you fuck with thinking they aren't racist because YOU don't understand the actual definition of racism and it's sad.

I know what racism is and I don't have any white friends just by chance or because of environment or because,that's not my comfort zone.

What is it about eminem that makes black men cape for him. You mentioned something about having friends. What does black men and him having black friends have to do with my point?
Why don't u ask them niggas? They are readily available via Twitter, IG, email I'm sure instead of asking niggas on a non popular 4um(no diss Goldie). U asking this question here does absolutely nothin lol the same way someone here says the "whole hood" or "nobody/everybody in a whole race" does this or does that, it's completely inaccurate.

Why don't u ask them niggas? They are readily available via Twitter, IG, email I'm sure instead of asking niggas on a non popular 4um(no diss Goldie). U asking this question here does absolutely nothin lol the same way someone here says the "whole hood" or "nobody/everybody in a whole race" does this or does that, it's completely inaccurate.
You can answer that question for yourself. What is it about eminem that makes you defend him?

Back