Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

Let’s be real. If you had a choice you listening to only one album for the rest of your life and your choices are a Nick Cannon Album or something from Em’s catalog what are you gonna do?

I'm a gigolo, spending lot's a dough
You can tell the way wide-body, sitting on vogues
And how I'm shining, wit the fresh, fresh clothes
Always surrounded, by so many (HO!)
I'm a gigolo, always on the go
Everytime I turn around, I got another show
In the club, hit about three in a row
Drop in the Six, 'cause I love them (HO!)

1576218729859.jpeg

Man eminem had skill but I cant really support that faggot after everything he has done.

His boys exposed him to have something called the racist hour every Thursday and that's where the racist tapes came from.

There's alot more.

Rappers tossed trump in the bushes after dick riding him and finding out he's fake. But they wont let go of em.

Funny how black people are the only ones always jumping to massa's aid.

Eminem knows cypress hill and fat joe and them.

never! Seen latinos jumping in his beefs.

Not even that irish hush guy.

Not yelawolf or any other white dude.

Only these dudes coming out of the woodworks that em dont even fuck with no more like obie trice and bizzare

9b9efc87ff8ca819ba0d3e7f947e8c34.gif

Yo i actually just heard the fat joe and em track. That nigga Em was wiggin on the track damn. Any hate towards that verse is bugged out other then it not having shit to do wit the actual record lol.

I been observing this beef from a far. But one thing i've learned ppl on the internet cape hard af for eminem. Scrolling thru cannons YouTube comments for both his tracks, its mostly jus capin for eminem n ppl sayin the disses are trash. When they clearly are not.

Nick Cannon is a one of the best hustlers to ever do it. Homie got my respect

Back