Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

Joyner Need to give it a break ain't none of them dudes other than Royce would give a shit about coming to help Em especially against nick fuckin cannon. If he's so great why does he need help against nick fuckin cannon lol

lol do yall really think Em asked for help??

if relevant mfs wanna jump in on wax im all for it. maybe something entertaining may come of it

nobody is cooning though. all the names that came up from em's side been associated with him for years n years.
How many years has J. Cole name been associated with eminem ??

besides the song where Cole lump Eminem in with the rest of the white rappers and compare them to Elvis and say they’re stealing the sound, I don’t remember them ever really being associated, but I don't follow eminem so I honestly wouldn’t know..

I'm from the Tupac vs. Biggie/Cube vs NWA era. I can't respect this weak shit.

One of the reasons I was never an M&M fan was because he started "beef" and "battles" with Nsync, the backstreet boys and Brittany fucking Spears. I didn't respect that gay shit then and I don't respect this fuck shit now.

Biggie? He bitched out in that beef

LMAO

His scary ass said he wasnt a diss.
I know lol. Big and Puff was on some hoe shit. They claimed they recorded the song before Pac got shot but even if that's true they made the conscious decision decision to release that shit right after Pac got shot. They were on that throw a brick and hide your hands bullshit. Can't deny that. But with that said Big was spitting on that shit.

Back