Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

I know late on this...

But Drake had better bars in the meek beef...

But I never looked at Drake the same since. I honestly can't ever consider him a goat cuz meek exposed them reference tracks and laughed about him getting pissed on by T.I homie...

Like Drake lost all his cred with me.....

And I've started liking meek arguably more since
Lol what cred he had before?

I think the funniest thing about this is that these disses are so weak we actually started talking about drake vs meek mill lol

eh I liked nick's 2nd diss better than the 1st.

but if we being 100% honest. Nick playing alotta the race card. but it is what it is.

I fucks with nick tho. em shoulda jus kept his name out his mouth

and why tf joyner lucas caping tho? smh

A coon is a black person who uses stereotypes to get ahead for themselves and doesn't care how it makes black ppl look as a whole as long as they make money.

Royce isn't a coon for holding his friend down.He knew Em since they were 19 yrs old and Em has helped to put a lot of money in his pocket.

Royce will always have loyalty to Em.

That's not just his group's label owner,that's his family for real.

Here's the thing:

Eminem is clearly washed. He forgets that it was more than shock value shit that gave him his career. But what he used to do, he cant anymore so its just South Park-esque rhymes and beimg salty about criticism. This has been obvious al least since before the Trump freestyle. He just aint got it no more.

Now NONE of that helps Nick Cannon a SINGLE BIT. Beating this dead horse won't turn it into beef. Gigolo was cool. But then what? Will Smith grabbed another 20 mil and walked right past Em. Nick could and should definitely do the same.

Now as for the battle rappin muhfuckas, why does it sound like Hitman is the only one who wants to be there?

Clips's shit sounds like the third rounds he doesn't have. Conceited had some shit on the second though.

All in all this shit is weird and not really in a good way.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

He didn't say anything to warrant Nick recruiting his boys to help. So if they're allowed to come to the party uninvited, why shouldn't Em's homies do the same?
Well em been getting unsolicited help from the likes of Royce and 50 so I don’t see the problem. Now let me see eminem handle shit without cats butting in for once.

Back