Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFTs(Non-fungible tokens), Crypto art and sales.. anyone familiar?

Been seeing this pop up the past couple weeks.. anyone familiar with it?

@DOS_patos
@M4nh4tt4n
@AZTG

Yo, thanx for this @Inori I was wondering if anybody on here was going to drop a Thread about this during my hiatus from Social Media. Nothing wrong with taking a break every so often from the Matrix that is the World Wide Web. I also got a link to contribute that I read up on a few Weeks back.

im making nft's of all my photos and also buying a gallery in dencentraland to sell them and im am trying to figure out if i want to buy the gallery and charge admission...that way i can make money off nigga wanting to see the pics and maybe sell a few.

do yall know about decentraland?

its a virtual world everyone is going to....

think about second life....the economy in second life made people rich.

right now people are making money off selling homes and wearables.

im trying to buy land and build some on the land to sell.....people are buying this shit.

Yeah, I found out about Decentraland in this blog some Weeks back. It's like the 1st decentralized Game World built on MANA, a ERC-20 token. I'm also going to try and get in on this NFT shit myself. I think I'm going to start making some Artwork and Animation to sell and see how it works since even Music and Artwork has been used as NFTs. Even Lil' Yachty made a song that was exclusively an NFT.

I keep hearing about NFT's but i dont fully understand what they are. Will peep info through the week.

Never fear, my Bruddah, all the info is riiiiiiiight chea:

Even though this Technology is new and fresh, it has a TON of promise and capabilities, even as Security Tokens.

Hey, what's up so I actually dropped a not collection if you guys don't mind taking a look id appreciate it https://opensea.io/collection/eye-did-that

Yo.......

this shit is HORRIBLE.

I was talking to someone Yesterday at Work about NFTs, and she was informing me that you have to pump out a TON of Artwork to keep up with the demand as well as make $$$$$ off of it. I said I've seen alot of shitty Artwork, so that would make sense. Your "Artwork" is a prime example of some of the stuff I've seen and what I do not what my stuff looking like. But hey, if you're going to make some $$$$$ off of it, who am I to criticize?

lol aye to each its own. smd respectfully
Yo.......

this shit is HORRIBLE.

I was talking to someone Yesterday at Work about NFTs, and she was informing me that you have to pump out a TON of Artwork to keep up with the demand as well as make $$$$$ off of it. I said I've seen alot of shitty Artwork, so that would make sense. Your "Artwork" is a prime example of some of the stuff I've seen and what I do not what my stuff looking like. But hey, if you're going to make some $$$$$ off of it, who am I to criticize?

Yo.......

this shit is HORRIBLE.

hey lil guy we are back you might not wanna buy it but some body will Image 8-25-21 at 1.46 PM.JPG

If you ride a bike for recreation, exercise or to commute look into w3:Ride NFT. It's a project on the cardano Blockchain. They are planning a ride to earn app so if you ride would be cool to earn some crypto. Plus the art is top notch high quality 3D models and original. https://w3ride.io 25.jpg 20220623_184053.jpg SOHO-KIDS.jpg MOSA-4.jpg 44.jpg MOSA-3.jpg cyclr_0011.jpg 1_p341kwj-wc-usQ1PpOpKsQ.jpeg

Back