Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL's PacMan Jones Knocks Out Airport Employee - TMZ Crushed Buildings

One on one fight between 2 grown men
fair-enough-gif-2.gif

that dumb nigga really thought he was gonna beat up an ATHLETE(from the hood) with one hand while backing up?...L for you sir....lmaooooo

Anybody familiar with the Twitter rules and policy? TMZ just DM'd saying they owned that video and i can't post it without their watermark.

My first video to go viral and now i gotta take the shit down :foh5:

I think you're only allowed to post the link or RT it.

Fuck, now I got companies hittin me up IG asking me if they can use the PacMan video and they'll give me full credit :hahaha:

One of yall niggas better bail me out

Careful bruh.

You don't wanna end up like Pimping Ass Orlando from the strip club:

fuck TMZ.......fuck 'em

giphy.gif

TMZ protected their shit like they're suppose too.

That's how copyrights work, it just didn't work in Goldie's favor.

Let that be a lesson to any future merchandise y'all try to sell if using any photoshopping or whatever. Using images you don't own, or have official permission to use, puts you in violation of copyright laws. Doesn't matter if it's released to the public, if someone can prove you took it without permission, you violate. Sure people do it all the time and don't get caught. Sure companies can't pursue every violator. But you could always be the one they go after. The more popular this site gets, the higher your risk become.

someone on the Youtube comments said: "Game Over..Please deposit another quarter if you would like to try your luck at Pacman again. " LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That musta been his momma or sister

Dude at my barbershop is a bodyguard for celebrities and athletes. Pacman called him right after the video leaked.

That was his wife's bestfriend. They were all going on vacation to the Caribbean. His wife already at the gate and they were about to meet her.

The employee said something to the girl. She ain't wanna be bothered. He continued so Pacman asked him to chill. The employee then started calling him a hoe ass nigga and that's how it started

Dude at my barbershop is a bodyguard for celebrities and athletes. Pacman called him right after the video leaked.

That was his wife's bestfriend. They were all going on vacation to the Caribbean. His wife already at the gate and they were about to meet her.

The employee said something to the girl. She ain't wanna be bothered. He continued so Pacman asked him to chill. The employee then started calling him a hoe ass nigga and that's how it started
Sell this to TMZ

I figured it was someone close but not a lover by the way she tries to restrain him

But all that shit is fair. This what happens when you try to treat the workplace like a night club. Now the nigga gotta look for work but hey, he can always say he got to knuckle up with Pacman

Back