Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL's PacMan Jones Knocks Out Airport Employee - TMZ Crushed Buildings

if they sent you that, just remove it or add their watermark lol

U can't edit twitter posts. I would have to delete the post and start from 0 views again, which means it won't be viral any more cuz it's been posted mad times already.

It's trending and if u click on it my video is the first on the list. I already got about 50 new followers but FUCK. these mfs some bullies lol

U can't edit twitter posts. I would have to delete the post and start from 0 views again, which means it won't be viral any more cuz it's been posted mad times already.

It's trending and if u click on it my video is the first on the list. I already got about 50 new followers but FUCK. these mfs some bullies lol
i feel you, but they are lawyers brah lol

well harvey is...i dont think you can edit tweets either

how would you like it if someone took one of your interviews you did and passed it off as their own? lol

I didn't put an ABW water mark on it lol. People post videos all day they don't own on twitter.

Looking at the video the employee laid 3 shots on Pacman. A normal dude probably would have fell but pacman play football and ate them.

I'm probably guessing the employee didn't know that was an ex football player.

Anyways the employer got his ass beat was arrested cuz he was the aggressor and he'll lose his job.

He took a huge unnecessary L

They said they were gonna report my acct. I just had to make a new twitter last week cuz i posted a nude and they put mad restrictions on it to where u couldn't even search abw in the search bar.

I've been cookin like a mf this week to get the new twitter poppin so i can't afford to start all over again

ay from here on out, if ya'll see celebs and shit in public shoot that exclusive to @Goldie

fights, bab's, whips, police trippin, all that shit

shit dont even have to be great, just new content that nobody else has

im on the lookout bruh

they own THAT video tho lol
i think if maybe you had cited them in your post, they probably dont ask you to take it down and you still get the hits b/c you were one of the first after them to post it

Fuck, now I got companies hittin me up IG asking me if they can use the PacMan video and they'll give me full credit :hahaha:

One of yall niggas better bail me out

just direct them the right way and then screenshot it and send it to tmz

like bruh:

:js4:

unless.....

you tell them you know where Magoo is....
dae7e7ce92fa5def89a5b46656731f49.317x317x1.jpg

Back