Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL players w white wives jokingly toast about having more light skin babies

What's Kaps support?

Oh..they got white girls an think they made so they above police killings..

Smdh

Your reply is about people's replies but what's your take on what he said?

I don’t care what people decided to toast to at their personal dinner, but the wife was dumb as hell to post it on social media.

Black men and women both talk about wanting mixed babies in general, and I give no fucks about people’s personal preference. Non-issue to me.

But people love to sensationalize.

I don’t care what people decided to toast to at their personal dinner, but the wife was dumb as hell to post it on social media.

Black men and women both talk about wanting mixed babies in general, and I give no fucks about people’s personal preference. Non-issue to me.

^^^^^^
Spoke about making light skinned babies

I hate hearing this fuck shit.
Be happy with your child.
And allow them to see and live with the black side....them dudes the type to only live with the wife's family.

Still lost as to how this pertains to the video. You assuming the niggas don’t let their kids interact w their side of the family? Off one clip of a dinner toast? You wylin lol.

People need to calm down, its just a joke. Secondly, if you hate them that much for a joke, just remember they most likely married do nothing bitches thats gunna divorce them later and ask for a ton of child support.

1. They sensationalized it by posting it.

2. Its not a joke especially how pro athlete generally move.. they are serious

3. everything that is consumed by the public is influential
Not everything a joke though
People need to calm down, its just a joke. Secondly, if you hate them that much for a joke, just remember they most likely married do nothing bitches thats gunna divorce them later and ask for a ton of child support.
I hate hearing this fuck shit.
Be happy with your child.
And allow them to see and live with the black side....them dudes the type to only live with the wife's family.

Here comes the outrage, followed by absolutely nothing

Yawn

upload_2019-2-10_15-14-58.gif

Back