Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL Player LeSean Mccoy Allegedly Involved in Domestic Abuse Situation

lol What doesn't make sense? People have used violence of that nature for centuries to send message. And the point is that he wanted the stuff back, that's why she claimed to find it odd that they specifically asked for that stuff. Now if you're questioning the intelligence of him doing such a thing, then I'm with you. It was a really stupid move if he in fact did it.

it could also be someone who knew they was beefing and they had a built in story they could hide behind....

it could also be someone who knew they was beefing and they had a built in story they could hide behind....

Could be. I'm not saying the chick is telling the truth or right. I'm just saying that if shit went down the way she said it did, I can understand why she'd be suspicious of McCoy.

Could be. I'm not saying the chick is telling the truth or right. I'm just saying that if shit went down the way she said it did, I can understand why she'd be suspicious of McCoy.
right.....but its kinda like creating a problem aswell.
making a niggas want to respond in such a way.

if she so thorough...leave all his shit and bounce.

aint them type chicks always bragging about how the ballas be trynna get at them?

right.....but its kinda like creating a problem aswell.
making a niggas want to respond in such a way.

if she so thorough...leave all his shit and bounce.

aint them type chicks always bragging about how the ballas be trynna get at them?

The chick does sound like a leech, so I ain't saying she's right in the larger scenario at play here. However, she didn't deserve what happened to her. McCoy was already going the legal route, he should have just stuck with that (assuming he played some role in the attack).

And also we are only getting her side of the story ....she could also be lying bout the robbers and what they demanded

giphy.gif

How could she squat in some house with no water and or power in the house, and be a mom at that? Shorty didn't deserve that beating at all and I hope whoever did it go to jail BUT she need therapy

How could she squat in some house with no water and or power in the house, and be a mom at that? Shorty didn't deserve that beating at all and I hope whoever did it go to jail BUT she need therapy
but she looked nice in the pic in the O/P

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...b-lesean-mccoy-continues-fight-justice-served

Ex-girlfriend of Bills' LeSean McCoy fights for 'justice to be served'

Delicia Cordon, the ex-girlfriend of Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy, said in a statement posted Friday on Instagram that she continues to fight for "justice to be served" one month after a July 10 home invasion in which she was beaten and robbed of jewelry.

In the statement, which is believed to be the first public comment from Cordon since the attack, she thanked those who had been "arguing in [her] defense with the most ignorant individuals ever."

McCoy owns the suburban Atlanta house where Cordon was living at the time of the incident. Cordon told a 911 dispatcher that she believed McCoy might have "set [her] up" for the attack because he had previously asked her to return the jewelry.

Cordon's attorney, Tanya Mitchell Graham, later clarified to ESPN that Cordon suspected McCoy played a role in the home invasion but was not directly accusing him of it.

Police have not named any suspects in the case. A spokesperson for the Fulton County (Georgia) district attorney's office did not immediately respond to a request for comment Friday.

In an interview with The Athletic on Tuesday, Bills owner Kim Pegula said she was "surprised we really haven't heard anything more from [investigators]" about the case.

The NFL said at the start of training camp last month that the matter remained under review but that McCoy's status had not yet changed. Bills general manager Brandon Beane said July 26 the team was "comfortable" with allowing McCoy to practice.

McCoy said the team was backing him "110 percent" and he was "very confident" he would play in the regular-season opener.

McCoy was in uniform but did not play in the Bills' preseason loss Thursday night to the Carolina Panthers.

B0F84FAC-FDAF-4BBD-B22D-1B6F1A5B492C.gif

Back