Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFL Player LeSean Mccoy Allegedly Involved in Domestic Abuse Situation

You see a nigga punching a dog into kidney failure and beat his son for a minor incident but didn't think he would do something like that to you. I'll never understand these chicks seeing someone with a tendency for violence and wanna still be with them.

For the record I'm not condoning this jackass for putting his hands on a woman
But u don’t understand the mind of an abused victim....

and this is why i always come back to mindframe...
why would she think she was different?
why would you chance your health and freedom around a dude like this.
why would a dude do some shit like this? injure a dog? beat him into kidney failure? shit he going down just for that once cacs hear about it.
beat his son for peeing the bed? this is iffy...but because of all the other things.....this nigga got mental issues.

we need men to teach their daughters not to even be with dudes like this.
we need men to teach their sons to keep their hands to themselves.,,no reason to be that angry that you beating a chick like that.

@Hellczar this is why i say all things start with the men in our community.

once niggas stepped out on the family structure....we end up with shit like this

But u don’t understand the mind of an abused victim....

BN-IJ437_0512mo_G_20150512101705.jpg

These NFL cats need to learn to keep their hands to themselves.

And lol @ the self righteousness of whoever wrote that shit where they basically admit to turning a blind eye to child abuse.

Man it's almost impossible for them.

1. They play a sport where they are conditioned to be violent.
2. Majority of football players aren't bright outside of reading and understanding a playbook
3. Too many hits to the head and abusing pain pills to play week to week. So emotionally they are up and down

One of them lying...this is setting to either b some Ike Turner shit or one of the greatest smear campaign of all time..:I’m tuned in

Man it's almost impossible for them.

1. They play a sport where they are conditioned to be violent.
2. Majority of football players aren't bright outside of reading and understanding a playbook
3. Too many hits to the head and abusing pain pills to play week to week. So emotionally they are up and down

I agree with you and have expressed the same sentiment. Still, they got to figure something out. They can't just be beating up on women like this. We already got dumbass feminists running around claiming black men are the biggest threat to black women. These dudes aren't helping matters.

I agree with you and have expressed the same sentiment. Still, they got to figure something out. They can't just be beating up on women like this. We already got dumbass feminists running around claiming black men are the biggest threat to black women. These dudes aren't helping matters.

I think the NFL gotta let the players smoke marijuana. It's better for their mental makeup than popping pain killers

One party says she caught the beats yesterday , another party says I have nt seen her in months....

Back