Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFC Divisional: New Orleans Saints v. Philadelphia Pigeons

Goff been inaccurate the last couple games and looked like shit vs Dallas.

They not gon run on us like they did Dallas.

Goff will fold

The slow start should’ve been expected. Saints sat most of their guys week 17 plus the bye. That elongated break to me resembled Week 1’s where Sean Payton is 5-7.

Once they got into the game they was the better squad

Shoutout out to the saints tho had some good food and good times when I was staying out in algiers point

It is what it was.

They went down fighting.

I told y'all that 9.5 pt spread was disrespectful. We had our chances.

Gotta do SOMETHING with that secondary over the offseason.

Brady vs Brees in the Superbowl 1 vs 2, Brady should retire after winning cementing his place as the greatest QB of all time playing for the greatest franchise of all time,

THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
Hell no this is why I would rather see the rams win because if brees and brady go to the superbowl it's gonna be so much ass kissing from the media

First off Fuck Philly
After the 1st quarter they ain't did shit
Second off Fuck Philly
I remember them Katrina jokes from then up until now
Ain't no Foles Magic in the dome bih
Last off Fuck Philly
Take y'all mofo'n asses home. Cry in the locker room, the plane and the mofo'n bus

Saints were my Super Bowl pick the start of the season. Good to see it’s still alive. As much as people wanna shit on the Pats a Brady vs Brees Super Bowl would be epic. For one weekend the NFL better act like the NBA & make this happen.

Good run Eagles but y’all convoluted mess of a QB situation needed to get all the way the fuck outta here.

Saints were my Super Bowl pick the start of the season. Good to see it’s still alive. As much as people wanna shit on the Pats a Brady vs Brees Super Bowl would be epic. For one weekend the NFL better act like the NBA & make this happen.

Good run Eagles but y’all convoluted mess of a QB situation needed to get all the way the fuck outta here.

Brees vs Mahomes

The best 2 QBs

Old vs young

MVP vs MVP runner up

Brees vs Mahomes

The best 2 QBs

Old vs young

MVP vs MVP runner up

I know you're still drunk off the one time the saints beat the Brady era Patriots but Brees got like one stat better than Brady'$ and nothing else.

I know you're still drunk off the one time the saints beat the Brady era Patriots but Brees got like one stat better than Brady'$ and nothing else.

What you talking about bruh

Brees has been better than Brady this year

Back