Welcome To aBlackWeb

NFC Divisional: Dallas' Owner still in search for that elusive gloryhole v. LA Rams

Oh fuck them fake ass rams fans too yall was rooting for them when they was in stl lol
tumblr_inline_obaovsuA0f1t1k0l9_400.gif

Yo @AP21 drop that track.

Pay Zeke and Coop

They also gotta pay lawrence and the DT deserve top 5 money at his position.

I think cuz dak was a 4th round pick his contract up this year.

I work with mad delusional cowboys fans who talk about all the cap space they got but its gonna get ate up.

If they pay everyone right now then they can't resign the o line and how they gonna resign the LBs when its their turn

I work with mad delusional cowboys fans who talk about all the cap space they got but its gonna get ate up.

If they pay everyone right now then they can't resign the o line and how they gonna resign the LBs when its their turn
What would New England do?

Gonna be interesting this off season

They got Zack, Travis and Tyron locked up, but they can get out Travis and Tyron's contract in 2020. If Travis condition doesn't progress, he's gone.

They obviously paying Coop since they gave up the pick and he's thier default #1 WR.

They gotta make a decision on Jones, DL, and Smith. I see them letting Byron walk and he'll make his bread elsewhere, they might be able to afford to keep both DL and Jaylen, but someone gonna have to restructure their deal to make that work.

Wookiee could hold out as you stated and he should if they bullshittin', but he been swiggin' the blue Kool-Aid Jerry been slidin' to him so Idunno.

Back