Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next Up On The Summer Jam Screen: Katy Perry

I'd like to see niggas keep the same energy and question my man like he was a woman accusin' a man of harassment.

Probably, though, niggas will demand she be locked up coz 'if it were the other way around blah blah blah'

Man stop it, we all know she's not going to be torn apart over a mere accusation the way men are. She'll settle this quietly and everyone will forget about it by tomorrow, while men in the same position usually have irreparable damage done to their careers and reputations off of accusations alone. Why do people like you have such a problem with some demanding that everyone be treated fairly in situations like these regardless of gender or which side they fall on?

Man stop it, we all know she's not going to be torn apart over a mere accusation the way men are. She'll settle this quietly and everyone will forget about it by tomorrow, while men in the same position usually have irreparable damage done to their careers and reputations off of accusations alone. Why do people like you have such a problem with some demanding that everyone be treated fairly in situations like these regardless of gender or which side they fall on?

Aha caught one.

She'll settle this quickly as near enough all men do. Men 'usually' have irreparable damage done to their careers?? Come on that's not true.

I think it's funny that the woman is the accused and not the accuser and you don't see the usual responses to these threads. 'why wait ten years to ce forward', 'how do we kno they aren't lying', 'show me the tapes' etc.

And lastly mate there's no pattern of bitches abusin' men and gettin' away with it so powerful women touchin' a man's dick is not the same as powerful men touchin' some woman's pussy.

Aha caught one.

She'll settle this quickly as near enough all men do. Men 'usually' have irreparable damage done to their careers?? Come on that's not true.

I think it's funny that the woman is the accused and not the accuser and you don't see the usual responses to these threads. 'why wait ten years to ce forward', 'how do we kno they aren't lying', 'show me the tapes' etc.

And lastly mate there's no pattern of bitches abusin' men and gettin' away with it so powerful women touchin' a man's dick is not the same as powerful men touchin' some woman's pussy.

What are you talking about? Nearly every dude that was accused has taken a serious hit off the accusation alone. Denying that is just being silly. This chick is being accused of pulling out a man's dick in front of people without his permission. Tell me one famous guy that did something like that and didn't catch hell. Now compare the treatment Perry is getting to what men who did something like that have received. What Louis C.K. did was bad, but not nearly as bad as what Perry is accused of and there are people acting like he should ever be allowed to tell a joke again. You're also missing the obvious difference between the cases. When men get these accusations thrown at them, sizeable amount of the population are ready to convict off the accuser's word alone. To my knowledge no one is doing that with Perry. They aren't trying to drum other out of the music business solely on this man's word.

Again, explain to me why fairplay is such a terrible thing to you. This man should be heard as an accuser, and Perry should be allowed to defend herself. If it rises to it, and investigation should be done and concluded before anyone rushes to judgement. That's what should happen in every case, but you seem to think advocating for that is a problem. Why?

What are you talking about? Nearly every dude that was accused has taken a serious hit off the accusation alone. Denying that is just being silly. This chick is being accused of pulling out a man's dick in front of people without his permission. Tell me one famous guy that did something like that and didn't catch hell. Now compare the treatment Perry is getting to what men who did something like that have received. What Louis C.K. did was bad, but not nearly as bad as what Perry is accused of and there are people acting like he should ever be allowed to tell a joke again. You're also missing the obvious difference between the cases. When men get these accusations thrown at them, sizeable amount of the population are ready to convict off the accuser's word alone. To my knowledge no one is doing that with Perry. They aren't trying to drum other out of the music business solely on this man's word.

Again, explain to me why fairplay is such a terrible thing to you. This man should be heard as an accuser, and Perry should be allowed to defend herself. If it rises to it, and investigation should be done and concluded before anyone rushes to judgement. That's what should happen in every case, but you seem to think advocating for that is a problem. Why?

Well I'm sayin' most of the time with men it passes thru public consciousness and no legal action is taken, which is what will likely happen here. If you have some stats or sutten against that then fair do's.

Of course he should be heard I'm not talkin' about him. Or her. I'm sayin' niggas wanna see receipts and shit when it's a female accuser but them same people seem willin' to believe men straight away when they're the accusers.

Incidently, I think what he described probably happened (I tend to believe the female accusers too. Tend to, not always) and a settlement would be a fair punishment.

Well I'm sayin' most of the time with men it passes thru public consciousness and no legal action is taken, which is what will likely happen here. If you have some stats or sutten against that then fair do's.

Of course he should be heard I'm not talkin' about him. Or her. I'm sayin' niggas wanna see receipts and shit when it's a female accuser but them same people seem willin' to believe men straight away when they're the accusers.

Incidently, I think what he described probably happened (I tend to believe the female accusers too. Tend to, not always) and a settlement would be a fair punishment.

You're twisting shit. We want to see due process. I'm not trying to see anyone get hemmed up solely off the words of another person because people lie, men and women. And yes, legal action in these cases doesn't stick because it's hard to get a conviction in some he said she said shit. That the same reason there is such a low conviction rate for rape. That doesn't mean the system supports rape. It's just that if a woman says "he raped me" and the man says "no I didn't" and there isn't evidence there to definitively prove things one way or the other, how can you say shit is beyond a reasonable doubt? The court of public opinion doesn't need that standard though, and the point I'm making is that dudes get destroyed in that arena for shit like this and women skate clean. Nothing is going to happen to Perry. She won't lose any money or opportunities over this. You know damn well that wouldn't be the same case if a man did what she did.

Louis ck did nothing wrong

It was def weird but he asked for permission and it was granted.

What he did wasn't what people made it out to be, but if I'm not mistaken, it was a somewhat professional setting. The chick just wanted to interface with him for a little bit on some comedy shit, and he basically asked to masterbate in front of her and went to work. That is some weirdo sleezeball shit man.

What he did wasn't what people made it out to be, but if I'm not mistaken, it was a somewhat professional setting. The chick just wanted to interface with him for a little bit on some comedy shit, and he basically asked to masterbate in front of her and went to work. That is some weirdo sleezeball shit man.
First, it was more than 1 incident. Second when they came out they purposely made it seem like it traumatized them and they couldnt work in comedy again from it. When in reality they went to his hotel room, didnt say no & watched and laughed as he did it. Then laughed about it as they told other comics. It was str8 up some weird fetish shit.
The unprofessional one was, i believe jacking while on the phone with some woman. All the rest, he invited women to his hotel room after shows.

Amazing hiow on the hashtag #MeToo, they've brought up this Placido Domingo opera singer about 10x as much as Katy Perry, and they've been accused of the same crime at around the same exact time.

Double standard hypocrisy like a muhfucka.

Katy perry grabbed justin bieber on his ass without consent

And did it to Shawn Mendes as well

And told a guy who never kissed a girl before to kiss her.

First, it was more than 1 incident. Second when they came out they purposely made it seem like it traumatized them and they couldnt work in comedy again from it. When in reality they went to his hotel room, didnt say no & watched and laughed as he did it. Then laughed about it as they told other comics. It was str8 up some weird fetish shit.
The unprofessional one was, i believe jacking while on the phone with some woman. All the rest, he invited women to his hotel room after shows.

Yeah, I'm not saying everything he was accused of was the same, but there was a least one chick that was just looking to get some insight from the business from him and he pulled that.

Back