Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next Up On The Summer Jam Screen: Katy Perry

Yeah, I'm not saying everything he was accused of was the same, but there was a least one chick that was just looking to get some insight from the business from him and he pulled that.
Thats what I was talking about. The phone incident wasnt no after hours call. If i remember correctly it was a legit regular phone call and he was just randomly jacking off while talking to her & she was like wtf.

Broads cant have it both ways. But if katty perry wanted to smash, i definitely woulda gave her the d

Last edited:
Aha caught one.

She'll settle this quickly as near enough all men do. Men 'usually' have irreparable damage done to their careers?? Come on that's not true.

I think it's funny that the woman is the accused and not the accuser and you don't see the usual responses to these threads. 'why wait ten years to ce forward', 'how do we kno they aren't lying', 'show me the tapes' etc.

And lastly mate there's no pattern of bitches abusin' men and gettin' away with it so powerful women touchin' a man's dick is not the same as powerful men touchin' some woman's pussy.

I'll google it later, but I've already posted a study stating that women are sexual predators on the same level as men and in some cases they're far worse. And the reason they keep doing it is because they get away with it 'cause men are ridiculed and made fun of when they try to report stuff like this.

I'll google it later, but I've already posted a study stating that women are sexual predators on the same level as men and in some cases they're far worse. And the reason they keep doing it is because they get away with it 'cause men are ridiculed and made fun of when they try to report stuff like this.

I just don’t believe that study.

I seen from 8th grade to 12th grade that shit did to girls. Shit was foul as fuck. All the grabbing and things said is crazy

The club/bar scene was even worse how dudes acted with women.

I just don’t believe that study.

I seen from 8th grade to 12th grade that shit did to girls. Shit was foul as fuck. All the grabbing and things said is crazy

The club/bar scene was even worse how dudes acted with women.

A woman walking up and grabbing your dick is no different than you grabbing her ass or titty. One could get you jail time, the other a high five from your crew, but they're both illegal. It's all about how society perceives sexual advances from females versus males.

I've been in situations where a broad I worked with back in high school would corner me in the stockroom and get touchy-feely. She was kinda fine and I was feelin her so I never reported it. Plus, she was in her 20's so my 16 year old ass was like "fuck yeah nigga! You da mayne!" but the reality of it all was that she was committing sexual assault on a minor and should have been prosecuted and thrown in jail for it. Now the flip of that was one of our male managers who had a rep for trying to hit on any cute broads that worked there. He ended up fired when one chick got pissed at the nigga and called her father up to the spot talmbout whoopin his ass and pressing charges.

Female sexual advances: Normal, this is fine, nothing to see here.
Male sexual advances: Predatory, throw his ass under the prison.

Females get away with it 'cause it's rarely ever reported, and when it's reported it's rarely prosecuted, and if it ever gets prosecuted the conviction would end up being a slap on the wrist.

A woman walking up and grabbing your dick is no different than you grabbing her ass or titty. One could get you jail time, the other a high five from your crew, but they're both illegal. It's all about how society perceives sexual advances from females versus males.

I've been in situations where a broad I worked with back in high school would corner me in the stockroom and get touchy-feely. She was kinda fine and I was feelin her so I never reported it. Plus, she was in her 20's so my 16 year old ass was like "fuck yeah nigga! You da mayne!" but the reality of it all was that she was committing sexual assault on a minor and should have been prosecuted and thrown in jail for it. Now the flip of that was one of our male managers who had a rep for trying to hit on any cute broads that worked there. He ended up fired when one chick got pissed at the nigga and called her father up to the spot talmbout whoopin his ass and pressing charges.

Female sexual advances: Normal, this is fine, nothing to see here.
Male sexual advances: Predatory, throw his ass under the prison.

Females get away with it 'cause it's rarely ever reported, and when it's reported it's rarely prosecuted, and if it ever gets prosecuted the conviction would end up being a slap on the wrist.

I guarantee every man you know have grabbed a woman ass they didn’t know or without her being okay with over 20 times.

And I bet every woman you know is nowhere near that

I guarantee every man you know have grabbed a woman ass they didn’t know or without her being okay with over 20 times.

And I bet every woman you know is nowhere near that

nah, 'cause my peoples ain't like that. Don't redirect your own guilt onto the rest of us.

I was sexually assaulted up to today.
Chick was tryna tell me how it was ok too.
The double standards is crazy yo

some of yall niggas will fuck anything :scust:

reg_1024.katy.mkup.mh.053012.jpg

What are you talking about? Nearly every dude that was accused has taken a serious hit off the accusation alone. Denying that is just being silly. This chick is being accused of pulling out a man's dick in front of people without his permission. Tell me one famous guy that did something like that and didn't catch hell. Now compare the treatment Perry is getting to what men who did something like that have received. What Louis C.K. did was bad, but not nearly as bad as what Perry is accused of and there are people acting like he should ever be allowed to tell a joke again. You're also missing the obvious difference between the cases. When men get these accusations thrown at them, sizeable amount of the population are ready to convict off the accuser's word alone. To my knowledge no one is doing that with Perry. They aren't trying to drum other out of the music business solely on this man's word.

Again, explain to me why fairplay is such a terrible thing to you. This man should be heard as an accuser, and Perry should be allowed to defend herself. If it rises to it, and investigation should be done and concluded before anyone rushes to judgement. That's what should happen in every case, but you seem to think advocating for that is a problem. Why?

The court of public opinion also works against rape victims. The whole victim blaming what did she have on why was she with a stranger etc

And yes it’s harsh on male rape victims. If it’s a woman abuser it’s assumed the male wanted it or liked it. See it with how they do teen age boys and teacher cases. But men don’t help this. People think prison rape is a joke. Dudes get ridiculed for saying they were abused. Nobody wants to discuss it tho

The court of public opinion also works against rape victims. The whole victim blaming what did she have on why was she with a stranger etc

And yes it’s harsh on male rape victims. If it’s a woman abuser it’s assumed the male wanted it or liked it. See it with how they do teen age boys and teacher cases. But men don’t help this. People think prison rape is a joke. Dudes get ridiculed for saying they were abused. Nobody wants to discuss it tho

Victim blaming is wrong, and asking certain questions as a response to a person saying they were attacked is stupid. That said, under normal conditions, those questions are valid in my opinion. If a chick says she was raped, then it's fucked up to ask here why she was dressed a certain way. That said, I think it's perfectly fair for dudes to want to know why chicks will come to a sexually charged environment with their tits hanging out and then get mad when a man approaches them with sexual intentions.

Back