Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next up on the summer jam screen: Common yes that Common

Niggas really trying to be dense to the idea that establishing what you are and arent comfortable with doing is an actual thing people discuss when dating/in relationships. If your lady dont wanna be woken up with your dick in her face, expresses that to you and you do it anyway then yeah you're openly violating something she said not to do. If she said she's ok with it then it's not a violation. It's that simple. Jumping through hoops to try and excuse away possible sexual assault just makes you look dumb.
You can establish things but she still can not be ok with it at that particular time. Which could bring us to a thread like this. If he didn’t force her and he moved ASAP we still here for him trying.

No means mean .....it doesn’t mean it wasn’t agreed on

I wake up with wood everyday. Since when is it a crime to wake up with wood and try to put it in ur lady? I thought that was natural. I love waking up to some head and every woman I've ever kicked it loved waking up to some dick. What am I missing?
Aww shit.
They are saying you must get the ok each time. If she’s not awake to consent.....you raping

You can establish things but she still can not be ok with it at that particular time. Which could bring us to a thread like this. If he didn’t force her and he moved ASAP we still here for him trying.

No means mean .....it doesn’t mean it wasn’t agreed on

If she expresses she's not ok with it at that time and you stop you've done nothing wrong. If you keep trying to push you're now doing something wrong. This isnt that difficult to get. If you and your lady have an understanding of what yall can and cant do then it's assumed you're acting on that understanding unless informed otherwise. Once you know in that moment she ain't with it then you stop. To try and keep saying you need to ask for permission everytime is just being intellectually dishonest

Niggas sitting up really lying talking bout once they girl so no they stop.

Like you don’t push the envelope further and try your luck more than once.

Lying for no reason

You kiss on your and girl and she said not tonight y’all gon act like you really don’t be like “cmon bae” “I’ll eat good tonight” or some shit like that

Niggas sitting up really lying talking bout once they girl so no they stop.

Like you don’t push the envelope further and try your luck more than once.

Lying for no reason
Fam

Chiiiiiiiiiiilll with this logic. If this your lady and y'all have a pretty healthy sexual relationship, why you so pressed to fuck when she not?

If she say no, just chill. When she ready, I'm sure she'll let you know.

Your pov is how husbands end up raping their wives because you think she just playing hard to get

Fam

Chiiiiiiiiiiilll with this logic. If this your lady and y'all have a pretty healthy sexual relationship, why you so pressed to fuck when she not?

If she say no, just chill. When she ready, I'm sure she'll let you know.

Your pov is how husbands end up raping their wives because you think she just playing hard to get

Don’t quote with this bullshit.

If you ever tried more than once after her saying no go turn yourself in.

Thor, you on your own with this one b

If my lady tells me she not in the mood, I'm not gonna ask again. I'll say ok then roll over and go to bed

The last thing I want is obligation sex. You can definitely tell the difference and I don't ever want my lady to feel like she just has to fuck me because I might be hornier than she is at the moment.

There's always tomorrow. We can always fuck some other time

Thor, you on your own with this one b

If my lady tells me she not in the mood, I'm not gonna ask again. I'll say ok then roll over and go to bed

The last thing I want is obligation sex. You can definitely tell the difference and I don't ever want my lady to feel like she just has to fuck me because I might be hornier than she is at the moment.

There's always tomorrow. We can always fuck some other time

Bolded True.

But how you equate asking twice to rape.

HOW?

Back