Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next up on the summer jam screen: Common yes that Common

I've already explained it in this thread and it shouldn't have to be explained. If a woman makes it clear that she doesn't want sex, and you wait until she's sleep and try to feed her dick, that is assault. No matter how anyone in this thread feels about it.

I can agree with that but all we can go by is the video.

In the video she tried her best to make it seem like her and Common were only friends and he did some creep shit and tried to take some pussy.

But then later said Badu was jealous of her and made a song called "booty" about her. The song is Badu saying she can take the chick's man if she wanted to, but doesn't want him.

She says the song in about her. If that's true, that means her and common were together. So why try so hard to leave that information out of the video?

Probably because she knows if she said "yea me and common were together and one day he tried to wake me up to sex after an argument" nobody would have gave af. So she tried to omit information to make Common seem creepy and rapey.

That's a dangerous game she's playing and it's nasty.

I can agree with that but all we can go by is the video.

In the video she tried her best to make it seem like her and Common were only friends and he did some creep shit and tried to take some pussy.

But then later said Badu was jealous of her and made a song called "booty" about her. The song is Badu saying she can take the chick's man if she wanted to, but doesn't want him.

She says the song in about her. If that's true, that means her and common were together. So why try so hard to leave that information out of the video?

Probably because she knows if she said "yea me and common were together and one day he tried to wake me up to sex after an argument" nobody would have gave af. So she tried to omit information to make Common seem creepy and rapey.

That's a dangerous game she's playing and it's nasty.

I'll respond by quoting BlackRain

Niggas really trying to be dense to the idea that establishing what you are and arent comfortable with doing is an actual thing people discuss when dating/in relationships. If your lady dont wanna be woken up with your dick in her face, expresses that to you and you do it anyway then yeah you're openly violating something she said not to do. If she said she's ok with it then it's not a violation. It's that simple. Jumping through hoops to try and excuse away possible sexual assault just makes you look dumb.

I'm not even saying I believe her story. The only thing I've commented on is cats acting like they don't understand that trying to face fuck a woman in her sleep, after she refused sex while awake, is assault.

Because you’re a hypocrite

I made it clear that you can do things to your wife and it’s not assault unless it’s against her will.

and you continued with the bullshit needing permission

We're not going to rewrite history. The thread is there for all to see, with your exact words. You won for a reason.

I'm staying out of that convo lol Cuz we don't know if that's the case.

I just find it funny that she tried so hard to leave out the fact that they were together and probably fuckin already. Seems a bit fishy.

We're not going to rewrite history. The thread is there for all to see, with your exact words. You won for a reason.

I said you can’t assault your wife.

unless it’s against her will.

I stand by that

If I kiss my wife while we’re sitting down

And

If I walk up to random women and kiss her

You saying that’s the same?
Please tell me you don’t believe that

You and your wife have an understanding of what consent is, which you can also have with any person you aren’t married to, if you know them well enough. Marriage itself don’t have that much to do with it.

You and your wife have an understanding of what consent is, which you can also have with any person you aren’t married to, if you know them well enough. Marriage itself don’t have that much to do with it.

I said S/O and or wife

but you brought up strangers

...Ive scored off Common's technique numerous times

:js4:
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

Back