Welcome To aBlackWeb

Verzuz: Scott Storch vs Mannie Fresh

Never knew that about What Happened To That Boy. If SS had did the drums to that song, I'm sure he would have played that. Lol. Ol I was in the studio breathing the same oxygen as the main producer ass nigga

Its always the other way though...its always scott making the main melody and the co producer is the one who usually adds the drums

Show me a time where scott only did the drums and someone else did the rest of the beat, maybe you can find one maybe 2 but not more then that

Its always the other way though...its always scott making the main melody and the co producer is the one who usually adds the drums

Show me a time where scott only did the drums and someone else did the rest of the beat, maybe you can find one maybe 2 but not more then that
He gonna get these jokes man.
It's a real shame we gotta debate about this though.
Mannie did tracks from beginning to end.

:js4:

Charlemagne is a lame for asking those instigating questions.

Harping on the Storch battle
Basically asking if Birdman didn't pay him
Fishing for Wayne and Birdman beef

Mannie clearly ain't media trained but did his best to avoid shifting on anyone.

Mannie clearly ain't media trained but did his best to avoid shifting on anyone.
What?

This the exact shit niggas wanna hear

Yeah

When niggas start making shit up just to do it, the thread has run it's course

Ummmm Mannie ain’t really got shit else that’s worth hearing about from an interview standpoint

One of the biggest questions for me that got answered was why didn't he work with other artists

His answer, was kinda sad

Basically niggas just assumed he didn't wanna work with outside people and they thought baby wouldn't allow it

Instead of asking that man, they just assumed

And Manny come off like the type of dude who gonna beg people to work with him.

He got an album with Mos Def. That was random af. And he wants to do whole albums for Wayne and J. Elect.

Man this shit needs to happen

The videos might still be on youtube but a few years back there was videos of them in the studio togther talking about when to release what they'd already recorded and working on some more shit...then Mos bounced out the country so Mannie never released anything.

It ain’t bruh
But it is

We can have an offline convo if you want

Things have gotten better but the previous 8 years under Jindal were fucking horrible for everyone not in his circle

Last edited:
Back