Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW new_skee

Does she know of this website???

:-(

She eating her self away and keep getting bigger and bigger. Her nudes are online and having an abortion a year ago really hurt her mentally.

So she probably like fuck it, pass that cheese cake.

I’m going to need new big girl new super boob nudes, because wow wow. After the holidays and winter season I hope she don’t be Lizzio status.

she going to be Big Big when The Holidays come around

Halloween with some little candies

thanksgiving meals

Christmas meals

New Years party drinks

Not going to lie, this shit I just typed make me want to do some push ups. I need to get ready for all this bullshit for the next few months.
View attachment 940285
That face
Those lips
Them boobs

She slowly becoming a bbw, but I’m okay with where she is at right now

she delusional:hahaha:
Women like her Enjoy maxing out on her body and how big she can get.
I kinda agree with her! She ain't fat just not top tier anymore as far as comparing her to models. However, she is still an 8 for most normal men.

Yeah she already hit a wall. She smashin a local now. And hes making it know he hittin her on IG.

Winter is coming

It’s thanksgiving week, which means the inevitable BBW Nuski is coming

Last edited:
i knew somebody was going to quote, the slim bbw is the name i give to women that carry 200+ well. theirs 200lb+ women who carry the weight mostly in the ass and titties, no gut hanginng or extra fabby arms.

I agree with the substance of the point.... but i can't get with the euphemisms!

Like how overtime fat broads gradually started being referred to as thick. There are some fat women out there who i would throughly enjoy (king steph, for instance)...but that don't make them not fat! Drop the dishonesty and proudly rep what you on lol

not calling skee fat, jus an example

Behold on her Instagram. She has a subscription button. View attachment 966918

lol I would'nt even get hype for that to be real... unless a girl goes on OF or similar platform, then we know the type of content that we're getting before we actually see the content

IG is restrictive as hell already, so even if they wanted to wild out in private they couldn't do it

Last edited:
Back