Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Tariq Nasheed video Mink Slide- Guestlist/After Hours

Dope or Nope

• Total voters
What you call fence sitting I call being objective and rational.

Maybe you and I measure the definition of those words differently.. that's ok tho. I welcome and enjoy these debates.
Speaking on how black men and women are portrayed... I cant prove it... But I honestly think if there was like one blatant gay dude in this video and a couple of lesbians yall woulda lost yall shit saying how an agenda is being pushed.
Imagine that.. being more accepting of a multicultural black video with maaaaaad white people in it but scoffing at lgbt and all the other letter black folks lol

""No...you are wrong! And just be a hating! The gays and lesbians would have been properly vetted on their level of gayness to be sure they weren't homo sexing...just a lil fruity."""
-I.C. Refugee

""No...you are wrong! And just be a hating! The gays and lesbians would have been properly vetted on their level of gayness to be sure they weren't homo sexing...just a lil fruity."""
-I.C. Refugee
What a reeeeach

That album wasn’t bad either. His best song is a album cut Pleasure and Passion.

Hold up

There's an album full of this shit

tenor.gif

What you call fence sitting I call being objective and rational.

Maybe you and I measure the definition of those words differently.. that's ok tho. I welcome and enjoy these debates.

Speaking on how black men and women are portrayed... I cant prove it... But I honestly think if there was like one blatant gay dude in this video and a couple of lesbians yall woulda lost yall shit saying how an agenda is being pushed.

Imagine that.. being more accepting of a multicultural black video with maaaaaad white people in it but scoffing at lgbt and all the other letter black folks lol

Whew*

Back