Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Tariq Nasheed video Mink Slide- Guestlist/After Hours

Dope or Nope

• Total voters
lol I know you do bro.. never said you didn't

My only point was.. if ur already open to criticism... whether you think its warranted or not...

why would you leave urself open by having a smiling ass white dude in a fedora fake pop locking as ur front man, more white folks than black in ur band.. and a plethora of white women in ur vanity music video that ur doing for shits and giggles.

That shit does a disservice to the main shit ur trying to accomplish IMO

*shrugs*
That main white is actually the producer. Tariq said the original brothers he had for mink slide weren't serious, dude was.
Again it was mad multicultural but it looked like the white people were being left out of the club if you peeped. And the main woman was a lovely dark skin chick, how many rappers are doing that in their videos?

Buck dancing is what coons do though...thats what Tariq has been saying for years....

As stated before...the band, hype-man, dancers, producer, & extras all should have been black. Specifically Foundational Black Americans (FBA)

No whites, no Asians, no Latinos/ Hispanics,no immigrants

Let all them mf ""hold their own nuts"" if they want a job (per Tariq's rhetoric over the years)

So you’re saying he lacks integrity because he has white people in his video? Gotcha.

Interpret it how you want to...

He had that clown at the door turning away sistas as white girls were in there flicking their hair and jamming to his shitty music.

He made the sisters that got turned away seem extra ratchet.

He made the brotha tryna get in look broke as fuck.

Only folks in this video portrayed in a negative light were black folks.

lol jussayin. if you all about pro blackness....

"its just a music video tho"

Interpret it how you want to...

He had that clown at the door turning away sistas as white girls were in there flicking their hair and jamming to his shitty music.

He made the sisters that got turned away seem extra ratchet.

He made the brotha tryna get in look broke as fuck.

Only folks in this video portrayed in a negative light were black folks.

lol jussayin. if you all about pro blackness....

"its just a music video tho"
So now you care. Let’s say all that is true will I count on you the next time we point something out or will you be contrary?

This nigga said the white folks was vetted......Yeah he did a full background check on fukn music video extras

MajesticPeskyFurseal-max-1mb.gif

So now you care. Let’s say all that is true will I count on you the next time we point something out or will you be contrary?

what do you mean now I care?

have I not cared in the past?

If so.. I'll take full responsibility for whatever stance you may have interpreted as me not caring..

I'd like to know what that is tho so I can defend myself properly or accept/defend what stances I may have taken in the past. Please enlighten me.

I have no issue admitting when im wrong.. or admitting if I've changed my mind on how I feel about a situation

what do you mean now I care?

have I not cared in the past?

If so.. I'll take full responsibility for whatever stance you may have interpreted as me not caring..

I'd like to know what that is tho so I can defend myself properly or accept/defend what stances I may have taken in the past. Please enlighten me
From what I’ve seen your stance has been more or less fence sitting while slightly leaning towards “that was a reach” example you in the Mike Tyson thread. So going forward can I count on you to care about who is or isn’t hiring black models or how black men and women are portrayed?

From what I’ve seen your stance has been more or less fence sitting while slightly leaning towards “that was a reach” example you in the Mike Tyson thread. So going forward can I count on you to care about who is or isn’t hiring black models or how black men and women are portrayed?

What you call fence sitting I call being objective and rational.

Maybe you and I measure the definition of those words differently.. that's ok tho. I welcome and enjoy these debates.

Speaking on how black men and women are portrayed... I cant prove it... But I honestly think if there was like one blatant gay dude in this video and a couple of lesbians yall woulda lost yall shit saying how an agenda is being pushed.

Imagine that.. being more accepting of a multicultural black video with maaaaaad white people in it but scoffing at lgbt and all the other letter black folks lol

What you call fence sitting I call being objective and rational.

Maybe you and I measure the definition of those words differently.. that's ok tho. I welcome and enjoy these debates.

Speaking on how black men and women are portrayed... I cant prove it... But I honestly think if there was like one blatant gay dude in this video and a couple of lesbians yall woulda lost yall shit saying how an agenda is being pushed.

Imagine that.. being more accepting of a multicultural black video with maaaaaad white people in it but scoffing at lgbt and all the other letter black folks lol
But here you are in this thread clearly NOT fence sitting. Funny how this so called “objectivity” and “rational” works.

All I did was simply give an example. So yes or no are you going to keep this new found energy going forward?

Look at ur hoe ass in your feelings.... :lol9:
Feelings? Stop projecting. That's your lane

20200323_114837.jpg

Notice how you quoted me with a fatherless temper tantrum out of nowhere, that had nothing to do with what i posted

Notice your coonish use of the word "cock"

Notice the confusion of Goldie and others

Clown

Last edited:
But here you are in this thread clearly NOT fence sitting. Funny how this so called “objectivity” and “rational” works.

All I did was simply give an example. So yes or no are you going to keep this new found energy going forward?

It aint new found energy tho.. that's just the narrative you tryna roll with

Back