Welcome To aBlackWeb

New T.I. Single F*CK NI**A (Mayweather Diss)

Aye Floyd should've put that shit in a rap. Over a 40 beat. TI back down to top 50.

Dope song, but I think the same shit could apply to ti too, or any rich nigga

Nigga literally had a song called gucci rag when I'm positive he knew a semi popular black designer that would have killed for that kind of exposure...

Black folk have shown initiative in the past putting over their own clothing labels. Fubu, rocawear, Sean John, baby phat, and quite a few others...

But overall rich niggaz still b leaning on those luxury brands when this ain't the first time they did racially fucked up shit....

Dope song though....I just think them niggaz one of the same...

Especially that flint Michigan line..... But again any number of rich niggaz could have come together to fix that

Nigga literally had a song called gucci rag when I'm positive he knew a semi popular black designer that would have killed for that kind of exposure...

Black folk have shown initiative in the past putting over their own clothing labels. Fubu, rocawear, Sean John, baby phat, and quite a few others...

But overall rich niggaz still b leaning on those luxury brands when this ain't the first time they did racially fucked up shit....

Especially that flint Michigan line..... But again any number of rich niggaz could have come together to fix that
So u holding his past against him when it's proven he's not on that anymore?

How mighty white of u

You could've at least tried to Google the shit first cause that aint what it's called pleighboy .

What if Money say let’s throw hands since he can’t rap

Now that shit will be hilarious

Back