Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Orleans Folks - Is Twitter Right About MOTHERS Restaurant?

Meh....I wouldnt know but hood conspiracies are the greatest

Right now everyone with a white van in my city is a human trafficker

Birth control kills people....

Dont eat the spaghetti....

Add on..

mothers is good as fuck. i stop in there whenever i go to new orleans
I strongly disagree lol

maybe because I'm from here but that place is overrated af

that's what I thought the thread was gonna be about lol

well let me say, it's not nasty and I probably wouldn't be mad if a visitor went there, but I would go to Morrow's before mother's

and that tweet is wild because I could've sworn I thought mother's was black owned. I could be wrong, but Morrow's is definitely black owned. I know that for a fact so that's where I like to eat among other places

well let me say, it's not nasty and I probably wouldn't be mad if a visitor went there, but I would go to Morrow's before mother's

and that tweet is wild because I could've sworn I thought mother's was black owned. I could be wrong, but Morrow's is definitely black owned. I know that for a fact so that's where I like to eat among other places

This whole post is contradictory af my nigga lol

how?

overrated doesn't mean wack imo

I just think there are much better places but it's not trash, it's just ok. nothing special

Maybe it’s just tha wording you used but in your 1st statement you suggested Morrows over Mothers...then you said you THOUGHT Mother’s was black owned...then you said you’re pretty sure it’s black owned...then tha very next statement was it’s DEFINITELY black owned and that’s why you eat there....after initially saying you’d suggest Morrows over Mothers...ionno fam...just seemed like you woke up and made that post half asleep like...you’re usually more “coherent” my nigga lol

Maybe it’s just tha wording you used but in your 1st statement you suggested Morrows over Mothers...then you said you THOUGHT Mother’s was black owned...then you said you’re pretty sure it’s black owned...then tha very next statement was it’s DEFINITELY black owned and that’s why you eat there....after initially saying you’d suggest Morrows over Mothers...ionno fam...just seemed like you woke up and made that post half asleep like...you’re usually more “coherent” my nigga lol
Morrow's is black owned, this is what I'm positive of

I thought mother's was black owned but it might not be

My apologies for the wording

Morrow's is black owned, this is what I'm positive of

I thought mother's was black owned but it might not be

My apologies for the wording

You good G...I just misread ya post...it all makes since now my nigga

Back