Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY New Members Introduction Thread

hey @Scandalust313

Officially welcome to the site

you've been here for two years? lol. How did you find us in the first place?
Thank you so much!
I'd been lurking without signing up for two years.
I was actually lurking on TheColi and saw someone mention it in a post and I immediately ditched that site after I saw how chill it was here. This is waaaay more my speed. The only drawback, for me, is that it isn't that active,

Thank you so much!
I'd been lurking without signing up for two years.
I was actually lurking on TheColi and saw someone mention it in a post and I immediately ditched that site after I saw how chill it was here. This is waaaay more my speed. The only drawback, for me, is that it isn't that active,
oh ok...well glad to have you

it's pretty active but its not the adhd activity that a site like the coli has where its threads being made every 2 secs that probably dont go past a couple of pages

for the most part, most of the threads are actual discussions that take course over several pages. But there are definitely pockets of activity everywhere depending on what you are interested in. The Reel Talk (movie/tv) section is always up to something along with the politics section and the cool table area.

The lifestyle section has the relationships, health, technology, etc...types of threads

but we encourage everyone to make threads about the stuff you want to talk about. Some might pop, some might not, and thats ok. You will never know until you make the thread.

If you need anything, see myself or one of the mods.

Back