Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Members: Come Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things about me are that I like to write, I'm working on trying to get published, favorite book genre is fantasy.

What's up someone linked this site from another forhm, I browsed, like what I saw and here I am. About me: I'm Trinidadian-American live in the South and work for an Airline. I play Nintendo Switch in my spare time since I can bring it anywhere. Other hobbies are writing and reading.

I dig the forum design. Really easy on the eyes and quick to get around. This forum is really active and I'm wondering why I'm just now seeing it...

Hello all! Newbie here...
37 y.o Aquarius from Baltimore City. Married mother of 2 outrageous females lol. I'm an into extroverted person the likes to chat. Here to Converse with the awesome masses that we are. My name is just a collab of my maiden name and the year I was born... Awesome generation lol. I'm a chef by trade for 15+ years and even recently made a business of it.

Hello all! Newbie here...
37 y.o Aquarius from Baltimore City. Married mother of 2 outrageous females lol. I'm an into extroverted person the likes to chat. Here to Converse with the awesome masses that we are. My name is just a collab of my maiden name and the year I was born... Awesome generation lol. I'm a chef by trade for 15+ years and even recently made a business of it.
Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back