Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Meek Mill and Lil Baby “Kobe” snippet. “And if I ever lack I’m going out with my choppa it be another Kobe.” - Meek

I understand what everybody is saying what meek said was to soon but how long do we have to wait before everybody stop fake caring and it’s ok to use a Kobe bar in that Matter cause I done heard niggas disrespect

1. Michael Jackson
2. Whitney Houston
3. Emmett Till
4. Mike Brown
5. Trayvon Martin
And so on all the ppl and more have been used in a fucked up way in a song so do we give it a year or 2 or a few more months.

This is excluding his wife she is always allowed to feel some type of way

Everybody else cut the bullshit u only fake care when someone brings it to your attention.

Never heard any Trayvon or Mike Brown bars thank God. Wayne only person I heard say Emmit Till. So I’m thinking a lot of rappers even not knowing about history wouldn’t do this

I understand what everybody is saying what meek said was to soon but how long do we have to wait before everybody stop fake caring and it’s ok to use a Kobe bar in that Matter cause I done heard niggas disrespect

1. Michael Jackson
2. Whitney Houston
3. Emmett Till
4. Mike Brown
5. Trayvon Martin
And so on all the ppl and more have been used in a fucked up way in a song so do we give it a year or 2 or a few more months.

Everybody else cut the bullshit u only fake care when someone brings it to your attention.
giphy-downsized.gif

if Vanessa has an issue with it....i say he should attempt to make it right.

but if you ever made a statement about anyones dead relative ina foul way......i dont think you can speak in this thread.

lol the flip flopping is crazy if meek got shot and a rapper made a bar about it he would be pissed. This black or white all or nothing thing is a weak excuse

why are dudes even threatening meek?

thats corny.......so its on sight but all the other shit that plagues black people is ok?

but he should get got over a Kobe bar?

smdh

why are dudes even threatening meek?

thats corny.......so its on sight but all the other shit that plagues black people is ok?

but he should get got over a Kobe bar?

smdh

Who said everything else is ok? The dudes who want to get at meek aren’t people we should look up too. We both know it’s a lot of non loud positive people in our community I just don’t get why you over exaggerate the negativity

imo...shit was distasteful. Just certain lines I personally wouldn't cross just out of empathy and respect for the families involved. Doesn't matter if it's been 1 year or 20 years since his death....my moral compass wouldn't allow me to feel right saying that shit.

1. Michael Jackson
2. Whitney Houston
3. Emmett Till
4. Mike Brown
5. Trayvon Martin

WTF kinda music you listen to?

One thing about the line that bugs me more than the callous disrespect is that it just doesn't make sense.

If he's lackin doesn't that mean he doesn't have the choppa?

Someone please explain.

Back