Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Meek Mill and Lil Baby “Kobe” snippet. “And if I ever lack I’m going out with my choppa it be another Kobe.” - Meek

He sayin ya fuck w him n there are gonna be dead bodies everywhere. Its gonna be a blood bath.

Ether, cold as ice. Zero fucks given

Daylyt stays saying he’ll kill a New York nigga in LA .....no biggie

crowd thinks it’s a fire line.

too soon? maybe. Shouldn’t say it? I can’t agree.

Daylyt stays saying he’ll kill a New York nigga in LA .....no biggie

crowd thinks it’s a fire line.

too soon? maybe. Shouldn’t say it? I can’t agree.
I'm a cpl of days away from leaving the state... that nigga better hurry up.

Seriously, there were plenty of BIG lines in that realm. It's not like niggas said "fuck Biggie" or just flat out disrespected him. On the flip side, Arsonal almost lost his life and Surf almost lost his freedom cuz Suge thought dissing Proof was ok to do. That's that aforementioned respect I was talking about. O'Melly better carry that Thumper in LA or watch his big homie get the Bambi treatment. BAR GOD. *buys AK, locks doors, looks out for angry deer, Mouseketeers and the dude I took that bar from for the remainder of my life*

EDIT: I will say this tho... speaking of Brooklyn rappers dying in LA, a Pop Smoke bar might make a nigga's next cpl days REALLY uncomfortable. And cats know not to say shit about Nipsey.

Last edited:
I understand what everybody is saying what meek said was to soon but how long do we have to wait before everybody stop fake caring and it’s ok to use a Kobe bar in that Matter cause I done heard niggas disrespect

1. Michael Jackson
2. Whitney Houston
3. Emmett Till
4. Mike Brown
5. Trayvon Martin
And so on all the ppl and more have been used in a fucked up way in a song so do we give it a year or 2 or a few more months.

This is excluding his wife she is always allowed to feel some type of way

Everybody else cut the bullshit u only fake care when someone brings it to your attention.

Back