Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Meek Mill and Lil Baby “Kobe” snippet. “And if I ever lack I’m going out with my choppa it be another Kobe.” - Meek

Where was this passionate defense when ur home girl was shitting on him calling a rapist after he just died?

post the thread and the quotes. I believe the issue was somebody else brought it up after he died and we were like you can’t talk about his life and not mention that case like it wasn’t international news.

post the thread and the quotes. I believe the issue was somebody else brought it up after he died and we were like you can’t talk about his life and not mention that case like it wasn’t international news.
Yea i'm not about to do all that digging. your girl was openly disrespectful and shitting on that mans legacy and at no point did u try and put her in check.

Yes men is dangerous bruh. This shit really turns me off from music industry and pursuing it.
That side of the world is Disneyland. Trust me, once you know where your life is going, there's a world of artistic endeavors that'll not only satisfy your ambitions but keep you away from the Hollywood fuckery. Meek has multiple hit records and has to stoop to this shit... that alone tells you how much value mainstream attention has.

THIS NIGGA GOT BITCHED OUT BY A FEDERAL INFORMANT WITH RAINBOW HAIR. ON CAMERA. All that rah rah shoot em up shit is out the window.

False narrative. Snitchy McRat did that shit for attention and Meek was hip to what was going on. He had every shred of common sense not to react to that rainbow-haired attention whore.

People still not over Kobe yet. Those lyrics weren’t gonna fly. Not this soon.
It’s been a year, but that’s all that needs to be said here.

False narrative. Snitchy McRat did that shit for attention and Meek was hip to what was going on. He had every shred of common sense not to react to that rainbow-haired attention whore.

It’s been a year, but that’s all that needs to be said here.
I don't care about why anybody did what, these are all adults. That nigga needed to get hemmed up and talked to like a man. He got a daughter and a dying music career to worry about, and he out here trying to start shit with rappers. Meek couldn't do shit but stand there and look like the dude from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, so what does that say about him? Again, all gun bars are null and void after that.

Back