Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Meek Mill and Lil Baby “Kobe” snippet. “And if I ever lack I’m going out with my choppa it be another Kobe.” - Meek

This is caping for crackers. We shouldn’t offend folks who would hang us so we Kobe should be fair game. Connacity
Why don’t you just admit you acted out of emotion.

it’s ok.

we all fuck up.

you doubling doing on stupidity at this point just to be spiteful cuz you ain’t me.

it’s ok.

Your premise was kinda... off... in the first place though.

You're trying to insinuate a parallel between a famous rapper publicly disrespecting Kobe Bryant by mocking the helicopter crash that killed him and his daughter to some folks on the internet shitting on notorious racist piece of shit Rush Limbaugh who basically spent his entire career spreading white supremacist propaganda. There is no equivalence there at any level.
See this an all others are too focused on the white people in the example.

does it change if any one other than white people were used?

Ain’t Kobe from Philly you would think Meek would know better
Meek be making philly look bad.

Nobody that has respect for kobe would say no shit like that.

Then you got dudes thinking it would be ok if kobe didn't have kids that it would've been ok for meek to rap that because meek would've gotten ridiculed for that shit too.

Last point, Dudes want people to respect the dead regardless of them being racist but find it cool that meek rapped about kobe in a disrespectful way to think its equal when it's not.

See this an all others are too focused on the white people in the example.

does it change if any one other than white people were used?

You're not helping the point you really trying to make.

I get you like to throw some shit out there get a response then ask questions that you think will bring folks around to the point you're making so they can somewhat see it for themselves.

That shit don't really work here. Say what the you mean clearly instead of getting your post count up with a bunch of incomplete statements and points cause you want the shit figured out the way you want.

You haven't realized yet that usually leads to point you trying to get across never getting made?

Meek be making philly look bad.

Nobody that has respect for kobe would say no shit like that.

Then you got dudes thinking it would be ok if kobe didn't have kids that it would've been ok for meek to rap that because meek would've gotten ridiculed for that shit too.

Last point, Dudes want people to respect the dead regardless of them being racist but find it cool that meek rapped about kobe in a disrespectful way to think its equal when it's not.
That’s what you got from that?

ok

Why don’t you just admit you acted out of emotion.

it’s ok.

we all fuck up.

you doubling doing on stupidity at this point just to be spiteful cuz you ain’t me.

it’s ok.

it don’t matter if im right and most agree lol like if that’s all you’re getting from this idk

First off, I JUST learned Rush Limbaugh passed away. Rest in a whole bucket of piss. He don't got no kids and most of his loved ones are old as fuck too... they can handle it.

@DOS_patos is just trying a prove a point for argument's sake, but he's not 100% wrong... at least when it comes to choosing when to cross the line. We forget this is rap, nothing is off the table. We done heard 9/11 bars, Michael Jackson bars, Whitney Houston bars, school shooting bars, Aaliyah bars... you name it. However, there's still standards of respect that have been and should be upheld. In battle rap, fights start cuz someone says "suck my [REDACTED]". Math and Dizaster are enemies to this day over an adlib in a battle that they both took literally. It's not like either of them meant what they said, or that someone actually wants another man to "suck their [REDACTED]". But in the heat of the moment, if you're standing in front of a person and you cross that line, that person has every right to react how they feel based on their moral code... and no new age de-escalation tactic can stop them.

As per the Meek/Kobe thing, I'm not 100% hung up over just the Kobe situation. That day, aside from my personal reasons, was one of the worst days in human history... and Kobe didn't have to be there for that. 3 whole families got wiped out in an accident that could've been avoided. Nobody got shot, nobody was influenced, not one person "had it coming". That's not to say Kobe passing is downplayed by anything else or vice versa. But the situation is way too sensitive and complex to trivialize in a gun bar. Personally I wasn't too upset at the line... if I hear the whole song in context and he's speaking on the instinct that kicks in during your last moments of life when death is literally a few feet away and you're OK with dying but you're willing to take some enemies with you then I'll see why he said it. However, let me reiterate... THIS NIGGA GOT BITCHED OUT BY A FEDERAL INFORMANT WITH RAINBOW HAIR. ON CAMERA. All that rah rah shoot em up shit is out the window.

This nigga... just when you wanna give him the benefit of the doubt he goes ahead with some more bullshit. People can make excuses all ya want and argue for arguments sake but what he said was stupid. No combination of the words Kobe and chopper gonna have a positive response.

so you can’t address the real issue that you’re co signing a line about a dead black man that a lot of people respected but then in other posts complain about the state of black people. Is it gonna be ok for them rappers to diss thosegrandparents that were just killed
Where was this passionate defense when ur home girl was shitting on him calling a rapist after he just died?

Back