Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Meek Mill and Lil Baby “Kobe” snippet. “And if I ever lack I’m going out with my choppa it be another Kobe.” - Meek

Since Meek came out IMO this seems to be him exactly being himself.

So IMO the only issue is because Kobe has kids that are still alive and not just the fact it was disrespectful of dead person?

For the record I'm not a person who believes shit is extra disrespectful because when it's said about a dead person. To me disrespect is disrespect don't matter if the person is dead or alive.
I guess you're one of the ones who's cool with a racist disrespecting black people and then want to pay your respects respectfully to the dead.

Meek was really trying to change after that prison stint but it seems like he always get caught in BS.

It's not just because kobe has kids but the verse was disrespectful AF especially all the lives that were lost and we all know a choppa is a helicopter.

I guess you're one of the ones who's cool with a racist disrespecting black people and then want to pay your respects respectfully to the dead.

Meek was really trying to change after that prison stint but it seems like he always get caught in BS.

It's not just because kobe has kids but the verse was disrespectful AF especially all the lives that were lost and we all know a choppa is a helicopter.

LLS you're guess would be 100% wrong and nothing in my post suggested anything to lead you to thinking that would be a logical guess to make. Moving on to parts that address what I actually asked you.

Meek always stay in bullshit cause he runs his mouth or types too much shit out on social media. It be shit that don't even concern him that makes it worse. I didn't see the change but I ain't pay him any attention to see if that was the case or not.

The bold makes sense and clears up that statement where you said something like "cause he has kids left to hear it". Came off to me as if Kobe didn't have kids then line although wrong to say was ok.

LLS you're guess would be 100% wrong and nothing in my post suggested anything to lead you to thinking that would be a logical guess to make. Moving on to parts that address what I actually asked you.

Meek always stay in bullshit cause he runs his mouth or types too much shit out on social media. It be shit that don't even concern him that makes it worse. I didn't see the change but I ain't pay him any attention to see if that was the case or not.

The bold makes sense and clears up that statement where you said something like "cause he has kids left to hear it". Came off to me as if Kobe didn't have kids then line although wrong to say was ok.
That right there in bold is where your assumption is wrong because it would've still been disrespectful rapping that shit about kobe death rather he had kids or not.

so you can’t address the real issue that you’re co signing a line about a dead black man that a lot of people respected but then in other posts complain about the state of black people. Is it gonna be ok for them rappers to diss thosegrandparents that were just killed
Go take your medicine.

again....nothing about being ok with the line.
If we don’t want shit said or shit off limits.....then it’s a lot of shit that needs to be added to that.

That right there in bold is where your assumption is wrong because it would've still been disrespectful rapping that shit about kobe death rather he had kids or not.

LLS I wouldn't have asked you the question to clarify your statement if I was making a assumption.

Me making an assumption would've been me just responding to the statement on what I "believed" you meant instead what you actually meant.

SMFH

Go take your medicine.

again....nothing about being ok with the line.
If we don’t want shit said or shit off limits.....then it’s a lot of shit that needs to be added to that.

I think I see where you're trying to go but this ain't the thread for that.

LLS I wouldn't have asked you the question to clarify your statement if I was making a assumption.

Me making an assumption would've been me just responding to the statement on what I "believed" you meant instead what you actually meant.

SMFH
Came off to me as if Kobe didn't have kids then line although wrong to say was ok.

I shouldn't have to clarify shit when you already had something in mind that you thought I said something was ok if kobe didn't have kids that we would've let what meek rapped about slide.

SMDH

Came off to me as if Kobe didn't have kids then line although wrong to say was ok.

I shouldn't have to clarify shit when you already had something in mind that you thought I said something was ok if kobe didn't have kids that we would've let what meek rapped about slide.

SMDH

Look up the definition of assumption and then maybe you will see the error of your ways and thought process. I'm definitely making an ASSUMPTION with the following statement.

I DOUBT THAT YOU WILL SEE AND COMPREHEND YOUR ERROR.

With that said another one added to the ignore list.

The problem is it’s never the time or thread for it.

but you know how I do. Let the narrative spin itself.

Niggas replying with emotion.

but I get it.
damn shame but I get it.

It's not that it's never time for it. You can't see an issue that you feel needs to be addressed that is different than the topic of that thread then think you can just impose your will on the thread to talk about that specific issue you want to talk about and think folks supposed to just go along with that. You do that consistently and it actually makes some good points you have sometimes get misconstrued.

Create a thread on that issue and try to get folks to discuss it.

You're better off pointing out inconsistencies in folks comments and their hypocrisy about things than trying to change the whole topic of what a thread was started about.

Some dudes, yes. Point them out instead of making a comment that encompasses everyone critical of this line.
Ok... if that’s what you have issue with. I get that.
you don’t like blanket statements. Cool.

It's not that it's never time for it. You can't see an issue that you feel needs to be addressed that is different than the topic of that thread then think you can just impose your will on the thread to talk about that specific issue you want to talk about and think folks supposed to just go along with that. You do that consistently and it actually makes some good points you have sometimes get misconstrued.

You're better off pointing out inconsistencies in folks comments and their hypocrisy about things than trying to change the whole topic of what a thread was started about.
:think2:

Yea.......this is a powerful post.

I made a statement. I didn’t think I was imposing my will on the thread to change the subject. I just see bs and how the energy be different.

not going to make a thread about it cuz emotions not high at that time. Niggas be just coming out the candy shop all drained.

imposing?

hmmmm
Let me look into this.

says a lot

Yea.......this is a powerful post.

I made a statement. I didn’t think I was imposing my will on the thread to change the subject. I just see bs and how the energy be different.

not going to make a thread about it cuz emotions not high at that time. Niggas be just coming out the candy shop all drained.

imposing?

hmmmm
Let me look into this.

says a lot

Your premise was kinda... off... in the first place though.

You're trying to insinuate a parallel between a famous rapper publicly disrespecting Kobe Bryant by mocking the helicopter crash that killed him and his daughter to some folks on the internet shitting on notorious racist piece of shit Rush Limbaugh who basically spent his entire career spreading white supremacist propaganda. There is no equivalence there at any level.

The problem is it’s never the time or thread for it.

but you know how I do. Let the narrative spin itself.

Niggas replying with emotion.

but I get it.
damn shame but I get it.

This is caping for crackers. We shouldn’t offend folks who would hang us so we Kobe should be fair game. Connacity

You're trying to insinuate a parallel between a famous rapper publicly disrespecting Kobe Bryant by mocking the helicopter crash that killed him and his daughter to some folks on the internet shitting on notorious racist piece of shit Rush Limbaugh who basically spent his entire career spreading white supremacist propaganda. There is no equivalence there at any level.
:clawd2:

Thank you

Back